Best looking race for ele shaman in dragonflight

title pretty much explains it. i want to play ele shaman it’s been a long time dream but i can’t decide which race i want to. i’ve read multiple forum threads about this but they all had limits and were old. i want to look cool and don’t want any animations to feel clunky. i ally horde doesn’t matter please suggest me something thanks

Orc

10char

2 Likes

can it be maghar ? or the old one ?

Im messing with you. But I prefer orcs. Pick the race you think mogs look coolest on. Thats what I do since im not a top % player and dont care bout min/max.

yeah !! that’s not my priority either but i don’t know which race looks great with shaman mogs in general :smiley: wowhead is blocked in my country so wanted to ask the players xd

I see. Well lets break it down then buddy.

Taurens and trolls has one big issue for me, feet. You can barely hide them, only a few acctually blocks those hoofves / toes, which makes a good mog harder. But if you dont mind this some would argue that trolls are the OG shamans.

Orcs are known for a symetry between pieces (especially female since male shoulders are a bit oversized)

Vulpera is… cute? Not really cool no matter how hard you try to mog it that way.

Sorta same issue with Goblin.

Pandas can work, but once again the female model wins.

These are my thoughts atleast, best of luck on your pick!

1 Like

i feel like we have the same taste lol so i’ll go your way and create an orc. thanks a lot mate!!

1 Like

Draenei or Wildhammer Dwarf.

Orcs, especially female.

Orc female and draenei male. Shaman gear looks the best on them.

Orc female is a symmetrical model, all sets look good on them.

Male draenei, while not exactly popular, is my original charachter in WoW, so I am a bit biased. But shaman gear with kilts + shield really makes them look good imho.

Thats not even close. Orcs are just too good looking mog wise.
But thats just my 2 cents right :slight_smile:

troll looks the best

i’m playing an orc btw thanks for all the advices <3

1 Like

Check me out! You got your answer! :stuck_out_tongue:

i prefer maghar too but i chose the regular orcs because of the racials :frowning: you look good tho

2 Likes

I have a similar problem. With cross faction guilds I’ll be able to roll horde finally again since my first shaman was Tauren.

I want to go Tauren again but I remember I always had the issue of clunky animations back in tbc.

I thought, if I ever roll shaman again it’s going to be troll but now I want to go back to my tauren roots… it’s tearing me apart… troll, tauren, troll, tauren…maybe orc? No…tauren, troll…arghhh

well i’d go with troll because of the racial haste buff. i personally like my shaman with feet armors :sob:

1 Like

Orc wouldn’t be bad if it wasn’t for the weird scaling on shoulder armors.

A dwarf would look really great as shaman imo, especially with their tattoos for the wild vibe.

In the end it’s more about you deciding which race would suit you better in terms of look and faction vibe.

1 Like

lol i am actually thinking about leveling a dwarf for heritage armor and story so that’ll probably be a shaman too

I have a dwarf shaman and they look cool, not very good for tmogs, a lot of belts are clipping and shoulders too big. Sometimes you can’t see your chest/tabards because of beards and they have really wierd running animation. With the new cross faction thing, I was thinking to faction change it to Mag Orc, Tauren or Troll since Horde seems like much better option lorewise for shamanism. I usually play ele/resto and all 3 options sounds good.

But give it a try to dwarf, especially male. They have silly jokes and good story.