Best Race For Every Class

Hey guys, I didnt play for a while and now with the “new” races I was wondering,
are there any charts where people try to rank each combination of - class / race / faction?

It’s easy: if you can be a gnome, or a mechagnome, be a gnome or a mechagnome. If you can’t be, campaign for the class being available for them.

On that note, WTB Gnome druids.

Well, if race, then faction, except for Pandarians. So we’re down to Race and Class.

I assume you mean “most fitting” or most suitable and stereotypical in lore terms. There can be minor benefits to certain classes from racials, but those are very small and change from expansion to expansion.

There won’t be any kind of definitive chart. It’s far too mixed. You can look up what people have suggested with a search llke

warcraft which race which class

Here’s a short thread with some thoughts:

and a random YouTube that is someone giving his own ideas, and at least clearly presented

Rather want this than vulpera druids

THE GNOMEEEEES

Yes, Wowhead has race rankings or at least pointers, for each spec.

That’s interesting, and worth reading, but I’m not sure that Wowhead’s graph of actual player numbers answer the question I think Kresa is asking.

For one thing, the overwhelming number of Blood Elves on the Horde side is going to distort everything, and for another the small numbers of players of the Allied Races will make it seem that such races are not suitable.

Mostly, though, popularity is not so closely correlated with suitability. Assuming I have guessed that right.

Undead warrior
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

No, no the section about player numbers, but the one where they rank races in terms of functionality. Sometimes there’ll be a damage simulation, like here. But yeah, it’s something for ultra-tryhards and I wouldn’t play a race i don’t like just for a 2% increase in damage output.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.