Best race for hunter

Hi all!
I know choosing a race is a subjective thing and racials do not matter that much. Tbh i don’t really care about racials and passives only if it can save you time like the mole machine for dark iron dwarves.
What i’d like to know is which class is the one that looks good in most transmog sets for the class in alliance in first place. I have all races except mechagnomes.
I’d be interested in your opinions.

Hunter I prefer night elves(female)

Yes they look really nice! But unfortunately i can’t match myself with female characters somehow when playing despite i really prefer many female races.

I’d say either night elves or void elves.
And in PvP, hunters can always use more mobility, which void elves provide.

I once kited a rogue in a 1v1 world PvP duel. Launched my “teleport shadow”, which landed on the other side of him, while I ran the opposite direction. He simply ran a little bit back and forth between me and the “teleport shadow”, because he didn’t know whether or not I would activate it.

It felt good and I laughed a lot. 10/10 would do again.

2 Likes

Everything is better as a vulpera

6 Likes

It all depends on the transmog and what YOUR class fantasy is, honestly.

1 Like

Good point. I found that using rifles and crossbows as a void elf looks really weird. But humans can pull it off.

2 Likes

Probably Humans.

Everything fits well on them. Night Elves or Dwarfs for the fantasy.

Anything else need not apply.

1 Like

I guess the void elf animations are not fitting a hunter. :wink:

Really good points!
I’d imagine my hunter with big shoulder tmogs that are bigger than their heads and with big bows. Crossbows do not fit that much for me as i imagine

Aight, so Worgen it is then. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah worgens look really cool! My only problem i struggle with on my worgen dk is i can’t equip any head tmog coz they make the whole set weird. Despite i have really good tmogs on him so i might go with worgen.

Well every armour set will look right on human males, as they’re all designed based on it. Human males look like 'roid monkeys though and doesn’t fit hunter well, imo. Void Elves would be a good choice I’d say, most armour look right on them and elves certainly fit if you’re using bows. If you’re using guns, I’d say (dark iron) dwarf is also good. Shoulders can get somewhat silly proportions at times, but overall most things work.

I’ve always favoured Orcs / Mag’har Orcs for my Hunter transmogs.

Alliance or horde?

On Alliance I prefer human (obviously) but I know that’s too boring for some, so I’d have to say female nelf after that.

On Horde either Undead or Orc personally.

Orc is the master race!

Have you heard of a little group known as the Burning Legion? As IIRC they made your entire race their b*tch :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

At least they were demons. Humans became bitc*es to Anduin and Jaina by their free will.

1 Like

Assuming you want to play as a Alliance Hunter, I would recommend a Night Elf or a Dwarf/Dark iron Dwarf male.

Night Elves and Dwarves have been around as Hunter classes, since vanilla.

Void Elves share the same animations as Blood Elves.
I like the way they look, in transmogs, but I prefer my Troll Hunter regarding firing ranged weapons animations. Especially guns and crossbows.

Armor models will always fit well on Humans, but weapons seem to be very big on female models and male Humans look better on other armor classes, like Paladin plate.

Gnomes and Mechagnomes tend to suffer the same problems as Goblins.
They are small and every tmog seems shrunk on them.
I play a Goblin Rogue and it’s hard to enjoy transmogs on him except for his heritage armor.

Worgen as you already stated, they don’t look good on any helmet.

Draenei I don’t like the fact they can’t use shoes just as my Troll Hunter.

Now the question:
Do you prefer Guns or Bows ?
This is really important.
Guns can be transmogged in to bows and vice versa.

For Guns animation, I would chose a Dwarf or DI Dwarf.
For Bow animations I would chose a Night Elf.

Cheers.

1 Like

For Horde, Orcs easily.

2 Likes