Best race for hunter

My personal favourites for alliance outside of MG (whom you don’t have) are LFD, Draenei and Worgen. the males of these races look really great as hunters and quite intimidating due to their size. Get some really heavy looking mail on a draenei and you overcome their build by making them look like a starship trooper!

This is particularly great for LFD,their heritage set coupled with the uldir golden gun mog, no other race can pull off the “heavy armour colossus with a plasma rifle” look like they can.

1 Like

Void elf is probably your best bet. You can always go paler skin too, and more customizations for them in SL, so you won’t have to look all voidy all the time.

I saw a few LF draenei hunters in dungeons and such and thought they look cool as hunters. They’re always silent and do a lot of dmg, like a stoic skilled hunter who’s so used to hunting demons that all other prey is easy to them. The on-demand racial is cool, as well.
This is why my hunter is a LF draenei, I think both female and male fit pretty well, mine is female. (:
If you want a more standard nature-based “skilled archer Legolas fantasy”, nothing wrong with that, then I’d go with any elf. My horde hunter is a blood elf for that reason ^-^

the ones that does the 360 noscopes for fun ofc?
allys have the frontflipper tho, but its not on the same lvl.

My vote would be Void Elf. Out of all Alliance races they wear transmogs the best IMHO.

I’d go with Worgen or Dwarf (eventhough guns might fit dwarves better.) Most shoulder mogs do not look too big on elves.

Humans are also an option, but the shoulders on them tend to look smaller compared to the other two.

You can go for male Draenei as well. Their animations are pretty good, but their body proportions are all weird, which makes it hard to find a good mog for them.

On Horde side if you want big shoulder look you only really have Orcs and Tauren there.

I went Night Elf for the fantasy of being an archer hidden in the woods and living in the wild etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.