Best RP guild you've been in!

A beautiful cultist guild I was in ten years ago on steamwheedle cartel. It felt like home, was friendly, storydriven and incredibly intense and traumatic.

These days? Looks at guild tag dawnchaser company is working out well so far!

Shadow of the Empires because of the amazing leadership and the amount of focus on the characters and their development. Nails the troll culture as well!

Now that’s a blast from the past. I remember them being here on the server when I just came here in 2013.

1 Like

OG Irontusk Clan / Vanguard members, WoD era! Some of my favourite memories Horde side!

1 Like

They were legendary back then (probably still are), so I couldn’t agree more!

1 Like

Steel Gauntlet and later Silver Company really helped me to grow as a RPer with all the amazing people. But since years back I’ve ran the Bloodied Goats, so those three share my favoritism.

2 Likes

The Eventide Initiative and then later on the Jagged Spear. Both shared an approach to storytelling that was indepth and just really enjoyable, surrounded by a solid group of fantastic roleplayers who were easy to kick it with IC and OOC. Great folks. :+1:

I’m biased, but I’d say the Eldritch Covenant. The RP was great.

That said, we’re new but the Dustpaws are starting to shape up into something amazing.

4 Likes

Uh, there’s this guild called the Highblood Myrmidons, you might’ve heard of them?

3 Likes

If your problem with using debit happens to be living outside the EU region, Paypal payments work perfectly. No calling your bank so your card doesn’t freeze. No calling your bank after they still freeze your card despite being told you were good to go. Every.Single.Time.

In terms of actual RP I would have to say either the Twelfth Penal Company which I led or the Ebon Onslaught.

However one of my first few guilds was the Kestrel Company and it was the closest group of friends I had in this game. Admittedly the RP was more laid back and somewhat l as serious at times but it was fun.

1 Like

Probably Runetotem Pride.

The Ebon Onslaught! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dirge of Teldrassil. Nothing beats 'em.

2 Likes

Nightfall Brigade and Orcs of the Red Blade

My own guild, so yes I’m biased, but also genuinely… I’ve been in some large RP guilds prior to coming to AD, some that even its former members still speak of in terms of glory days, but when I come AD and decided to set up RV, I didn’t expect that in years I’d be leading a guild that is just pure pleasure to run. So, as the GL, I can honestly happily say… thanks to the members; Red Venturers is a bloody treat and the best guild I’ve been in ever.

10 Likes

Orcs of the Red Blade for me, awesome folk.

3 Likes

To no surprise, it’s the one I’m currently in. With story arcs spanning years and evolving meaningful relationships between characters, the Fallen Leaf has been the source of some of the genuinely deepest RP I’ve engaged in over my 11 years of RP on Argent Dawn.

2 Likes

Old, old old old Mardenholde Dawn pre-usurpation by a certain nonge who turned it into Mardenholde Accord filled with night elf druids who loved ERP and sitting on rooftops, subsequently killing it. Koriandr, wherever you are sweetheart, you’re based. OG Mardenholde was dope.

2 Likes

Wardens of Azeroth in Defias. If Blizz had not screwed afflilock and if I still mained it… I’d probably still be there. Great officer team and nice stories. Also was fun being antihero type closet wlock among do-gooders.

1 Like