Best RP guild you've been in!

Cragmar Expedition, but that was before I tried Razor Hill Raiders, they are still the undisputed champions of Orc raider RP :sunglasses:

3 Likes

While I have already said which one guild I enjoyed the most
the absolute best guild I been in to this day is “The Bilgewater Battalion”
awesome members, great GM, cool people adding that spark of genius the goblin community was lacking.

also a small shout out to one old and forgotten guild Tainted Roots, was one of its names, decent bunch of guys and gals who took me in back in the day, they helped me develop my current love of the villain rp scene.

2 Likes

I’ve not really had a best guild or favourite, but I can definitely recall my first RP-PVP campaign in the Nightfall Brigade late 2017 or so? The one in Alterac which I’ve forgotten the name of. The guild was fun and the campaign made that time even cooler, it then lead to a eventful few months after with them.

But shout-out to the current guild I’m in, The Dustpaw Caravan, been with them for around a month and it’s been nothing but fun and good RP.

2 Likes

Hasn’t been the easiest task to officer the Dawn but I have so far greatly enjoyed our interactions and stories we have been on together. We’ve had our rough patches but seemingly that is part of it and only by remaining together we have overcome them.
Athmosphere is great, and these guys just keep putting smiles on my face after a rough day :heart:. So yeah, defo the Dawn for me.
Ogrims Chosen must be my pick for Horde side,theyre fairly new but put up together by the Liddleverse guys who I got to meet during the Swamp campaign and I am glad I did!

2 Likes

The Rowdy Sparrows

Best fun in rp ever

RIP

1 Like

It was usually great fun tagging along!

1 Like

I’m not going to be that kind of guy to go boasting about how epic my guilds are, but I can safely say that all guilds we host in the Lidlverse are my favorite guilds.

Love goes out to the Homies. Okayeg

2 Likes

The Hearthguard. Most genuinely upbeat and individually engaging guild I’ve ever had the pleasure of being a part of. Such a shame they decided to go inactive – but perfectly understandable.

I feel a bit of a shill to say, but I’ve enjoyed and continue to enjoy the company and the roleplay of the Goats immensely.

6 Likes

I myself am missing the golden days of <House of Shar’Tal> with Methalec as the Lord

And if we go Alliance I would go with Order of Lordaeron when Hylde was leading it

That have been my golden age of RP here on Argent Dawn

1 Like

Only really been in a few guilds. I mean, very few. Bane and another? Ok two. The best of both was Bane… … …

The Crimson Rose way back when on Defias Brotherhood!

Lordaeron’s Order here. While I joined it’s successor Blackwind Marine Platoon, Lordaeron’s Order kinda started a lot of friendships that still persists to this day, along with fantastic roleplay, that was truly engaging.

Yeah it’s gotta be a uhh the Rotgarde for me bros. Nearly been here for one (1x) whole year :flushed:

1 Like

Basedpest.

The whole trilogy of Sons of Thoradin to The Bloodied Crown and eventually the Oathsworn Accord was nothing short of spectacular and I have never since quite managed to find a guild of people where my character evolved in the way Fentonius did as the stories went on. Bonus points for IC alliances and rivalries with other guilds and their characters such as the Stormwind Infantry, Red Company and Arathi Honour Guard.

Had the time of my life in The Rotgarde from dec-2013 all the way to the Three Corners Redridge campaign. Whether it was downvote-spamming people on the forums or causing a ruckus in the ingame world while having a laugh in vc, RG was the place to be.

Best guild based purely on role-play is a tough one. I learned the ropes in the Rotgarde, but when it comes to indepth storylines, character relations and all that jive I had the best time playing Elyza from 2016 to today, in guilds like the Wayfaring Justicars, Holy Order of Lordain, Stormwake Allegiance, Order of Avalon, Grim Gest and my own guild, Court of Vagrants. This stands to reason, since you’re only improving as you go on.

3 Likes

I really have to go for The Fablewind Faire. I miss those days :frowning:

Been in many great RP guilds such as the Freelancers back on Defias and the Bloodied Goats here on AD. Both were fantastic guilds, and I learned a lot about RPing in both.

My all time favorite guild has to go to the one I am currently in, The Fallen Leaf. I love everything about the guild that I’m in. Our GM puts in so much effort towards the guild, as do the other officers both OOC and IC. There are some truly fantastic event creators in the guild, which combined with some great characters and people playing them leads to storylines lasting years and some of the most meaningful and thought provoking RP I’ve ever experienced. I’ve loved every minute in that guild, and I can’t wait to spend more time RPing with them.

2 Likes

In it right now.

2 Likes