Bfa 8.3! A joke patch!

Blizzard!
I really hope that Wow is going to loose millions of subscribers for the next 6-8 months. Bfa 8.3 is the worst patch Blizzard have ever made. We are back to levelling up a cloak for 6-8 months til it gets totally useless when Shadowlands comes out. Same with the totally useless insanity/corruption gear we collect during this time! TOTALLY USELESS in shadowlands! During this time we are going to do the same 2-3 things for the next 6-8 months. Grind/Grind/Grind. And the Raid where N´zoth is appearing in… Nyalotha is a raid???. Is this what you at Blizzard could come up with, then i feel sorry for you. And wth are Blizzard thinking when disposing of Azeroth worst enemy N´Zoth (Except Sargeras) like he be a little kid? In a patch??. Was it to hard for Blizzard to give him a whole Expansion? I really hope you make Shadowlands better than this crap that you made with 8.3.
I am going to play ff14 for the next 6-8 months til Shadowlands comes out. Bfa 8.3 is NOT worth my money!!

Peace out, Markus Pallin

84 Likes

And then you come back to play shadowlands for about 2 years just so they can make next xpac and basicly all you shadowlands progress is gona be wasted… Right? Maybe it isnt game for you… Who knows

15 Likes

Entire BFA is a joke.
Azshara defeated in a simple patch within the Raid, the same for strongest Old God.
LOL! Both Azshara & N’zoth deserve an expansion not a patch.
Both are iconic characters in WoW.

another problem are those grindy bs’s
Neck, Cloak, Essences etc… You invest hundreds of hours into grinding and all of it turns nothing when new xpac arrives.

58 Likes

Meanwhile we have expansions full of Sylvanas scheming. Everyone, but her biggest fans are tired of her, but hey lets add more Sylvanas while Nzoth and Azshara are just small text on patch notes.

55 Likes

Additionaly Sylvanas is boring af. She has lack of charisma. She’s just a filthy rat that majority don’t care about.

11 Likes

Would have been much more sexier have had Az scheme all that shadowlands stuff, really.

3 Likes

Imagine crying about a patch that’s not even out yet no one talking about that? why does people keep whining just don’t play, we obviously don’t care about your options we play the game, played it for years will support this game to the end, and no they won’t lose too many subs they lose some and gain some that’s why we still are at patch 8.2.5 soon 8.3 because they lose salty crying babies like yourself, most of them doesn’t leave even when they say so, just want a reason to cry on the forum but hey…enjoy 8.3 and rest of what we get in the future :wink:

13 Likes

PTR. It has been out quite some time in there.

4 Likes

Well too bad he spoiled for himself, it’s like playing the entire beta and you complain a week later you’ve finished the content. when the full release after sweating the beta is what I meant

12 Likes

Why is always people who have no content progress even in 8.2.5 that’s always barking? I mean LFR ain’t really content, I do not do it myself, but I don’t shout about the game sucking either.

6 Likes

Hahahaha, it was fun reading it, I like reading complaints.

6 Likes

I’m actually going to do the same! After playing the trial for a while, I just bought the last expansion today! It’s actually quite a fun game.

5 Likes

OH yeah I forgot to say this it’s the 2nd time I do tonight but…BYEEEEEE

Don’t let the door hit you on your way out, I suppose… Whomever you were…

Weakest of them all, actually.

4 Likes

did people not realize BfA IS the Nzoth addon?
they tried to keep it vague this time around but everybody with half a braincell knew this addon would ultimately end up dealing with nzoth.
i dont like to take a stance for blizzard lately but i really think it is hilarious that they apparently have to scream it into players faces in the beginning of the addon, in order for them to realize that it is about “this big baddie”.

2 Likes

Yea i have never understood morons who play the entire patch/expansion in ptr/beta and then moan about not having content.

Also to me it looks like most whiners are people who have played for too long and too much and are too addicted to really quit so they do only thing they know/can do they moan.

I do have my own complaints about bfa but mostly i have had fun.

I have had times when i have been bored of wow and what i did was this revolutionary thing that is i took a break and played something else. I took a break from the game after i unlocked dark iron because i had no interest at all grinding the bar of the season before they added catch up system making it faster.

11 Likes

Wow you discovered the hot water. It’s like this since TBC release kokonA

1 Like

This is a MMORPG…weekend thread detected

4 Likes

This really makes angry every time i think about it.

1 Like

Akshually, 8.3 looks better than shadowlands so far.

1 Like