Bfa is ... boring ?

Right so I dont want to hate or be negative or something but wow seems kinda off…
To start with for a Faction vs Faction expansion the pvp is meh at best, world quests are repetitive and boring, expeditions are just there to lvl ur HoA.
Mythic dungeons are ok but thats not enough.
Am I missing something ?

19 Likes

Yes raiding. The Eternal Palace is pretty nice

I am sorry i have to disagree with you. The Dungeons are the worst since euh… Classic really.

TBC Dungeons are fine, WOLTK is awsome Mop is allright Cataclysm is superb, WoD is fine Legion is Magnificent. but BFA… HolyEXCREMENT.

And then there is the raids Uldir was horrific horseEXCREMENT, The Battle for Dazar’alor will go into the history books as one of the best raids out there. The Eternal Palace is terrible, at best,

And i agree with the rest of your comments completely. I resubbed for the Anniversary event, wich was another letdown, i will be back for 8.3 but again only for a month.

Shadowlands is the last chance for WoW. Fix your game, or many of us wont be comming back

16 Likes

In my opinion, it’s not so much tied to the expansion itself but rather the development team making it. WoD, Legion and now BfA all ended up rather “meh”. Legion was on to a good start but fell extremely short after the initial launch material was used and we went into timegate galore again.

1 Like

Dungeons and raid is cool, the writing is dread boring.

1 Like

Maybe your are right about the dungeons. Still somehow thats the last bastion of fun for me.

1 Like

Whoever said the expansion was actually meant to be based on Alliance vs Horde…

Battle for Azeroth has many possible meanings, not strictly confined to two factions and their parhetic “my car is bigger” hip swivelling.

well you do it once and then what ? Sorry not a huge raiding fan

I think the most fun WoW has to offer can be found in raiding, M+and PvP.

But to enjoy it the most it should be played wiith friends. I mean BFA is not really different from other expansion if you talk about “where to find fun things to do”.

It has an orrible alt unfriendly essence system but the endgame content is okaysh imo.

You.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Went to EP once . seen how disgustingly horrible and awkward the gameplay in there is and never went back.
Never felt that way about any other expansions. This is the first time that I have thought that levelling is better fun than endgame.
At least I dont mind PVP. it it was not for them doing the AV for 2 months I would have unsubbed. I will probabl;y unsub again when the 15 anniversary is over.

They brought back … the Fricking murloc quest … from legion i was so happy to never have to fricking do again …

1 Like

You failed. :upside_down_face:

To be fair as one of the most casual or casuals this expansion I am actually enjoying doing little bits of content here and there.

I don’t like the time-gating nor the forced daily play metrics that they have introduced (although it is good for me as I cannot play every day to irl issues) but a WQ is just a daily dressed up differently and not requiring me to start off picking up 5 quests at a hub and then running off to collect 10 bear backsides for some mythic potion). At least with WQs you can run into an area killed X number of mobs and then it is done and you’re off to the next area.

I think the problem for many is the repetitiveness of it all but as brick walls to bang your head against at least this one is a pretty brick wall.

I bet you want a cookie dont you

You clear Mythic in one go? Are you Method? :stuck_out_tongue:
If you’re not a Raiding fan then don’t raid, it was a suggestion :slight_smile:

To give a more on-topic answer: Raiding is like playing amateur sports, you got a team, you meet up weekly and you play together to get better. Either you enjoy it or you don’t. I do :slight_smile:

Since I am not in Method, it takes me time to get it done once in mythic…

The dungeons in Bfa are crap because they made 40+ mins , ML KR are way to long for my taste .
I hope for shadowlands they got better imagination for dungeons .

1 Like

I’m focusing Mythics and going into Pvp + raids when i get a chance, they all very coimoetative in my opinion and always more to do, even getting up to 10 has been difficult for me. but determined to hit them high ones. constantly trying to improve. maybe take a look at your spec/gear / what you can do to react better/perform faster. will always come in handy on future expansions as well

The dungeons are worst cuz you are a bad player and cannot stick with the mechanics. Git gud buddy.

Uldir was perfect raid and BoD will go into the history books but as one of the worst raids. The Eternal Palace is outstanding!