BFA question

I have the Loremaster of Kul Tiras completed on my warlock but want to go back leveling my druid. If I am correct, I don’t need to do the Loremaster again on another character and I can continue withe the BFA where I left of with my other char? On my other char I also did some of the Ready for war stuff. Do I need to do that again on this one?

Hey Vaedra,

That is correct, the Loremaster sub-achievements as well as the overall achievements are account-wide, so you should see them unlocked on your other characters as well. Theoretically you can do them again on each of your characters, but since they’re already unlocked on your account, there is no reason to or benefit from, other than experiencing the stories again.

The “Ready for War” achievement however is not account wide, so has to be completed on one character.

A good tip to check in-game if an achievement’s requirements are account wide is to check the respective achievement’s detail page in the interface:

• If the requirements for an achievement are written in plain text, then they aren’t account wide;
  • If they are shown with little icons next to them that you can click on that bring you to another achievement, then they are account wide and you can do each of the requirements on different characters (these are also known as meta-achievements if you’ve come across that term before)

I’m not sure if the above makes sense, but feel free to check it out in-game, Loremaster should have little icons next to each of the zone requirements and Ready for War should just have plain text.

There are some minor exceptions to the above rule, but those are few and far between :wink:

I hope this helps, but shoutout if more clarity is needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Kerrosh,

You made a wonderful reply to my warlock Laghi. I was leveling her but as said I like my druid better. One thing confuses me though. In your reply to Laghi you said: Before you start though, make sure you have both Nazjatar and Mechagon unlocked through the Warcampaign, as the sooner you unlock those zones and their factions, the sooner you can start farming rep for them. Nazjatar did not came availble until I hit level 50. Also the Ready for war is confusing because I did the 3 footholds but you can’t choose something else like: Blood in the water. So, there must be an order in the Achievement. I am also not sure where I can find World quests. I did do a quest and when it was finished got the notification it was a World quest. And the Azerothan Diplomat baffles me. As I was questing in Trigarde, I thought it would be handy to do: Proudmoore Admiralty. But was not able to find it.

Oh, hello again Laghi! :slight_smile:

Happy to look into those follow-up questions for your as well!
Sorry about the confusion with Nazjatar, I should have mentioned it is only available from level 50 onwards.

Ready for War/Blood in the Water:
The problem with “Ready for War” is a known one (sorry again, should have mentioned this sooner) that for whatever reason the game doesn’t do anything to guide you to. One of the key features in BfA was a legendary neckpiece players had to unlock, and some of the quests from that chain are blocking progression for the war campaign. Go and check with an NPC in Boralus called “Earthen Guardian” and see if he has a quest for you. If yes, do that quest (I believe it’s called “Return to the Chamber”, it’s super short no worries).

Worldquests:
Worldquests should be specked around the map. They’re little circles with a symbol in them and if you hover over them on your map, you will see what you need to do and who the reputation is for. Wowhead has a pretty handy map that shows in real time which world quests are up.

Azerothian Diplomat:
I’m not entirely sure I understand your question about this. Proudmoore Admiralty is not something you can “find” per se, but rather a faction you gain reputation with. Most normal and worldquests in Tiragarde Sounds will give you reputation for the Proudmoore Admiralty, which is usually shown in blue text in your chat box after you hand in a quest.

I hope the above helps, but the whole thing is very confusing, so if anything else is unclear, feel free to ask :wink:

The Eart Guardian does not give me a quest, nor can I speak to him. I think I need to be level 50 for things to open up I guess. So, even though I have done the Loremaster Kul Tiras I have not quested Drustvar and some in Stormsong, so I might as well do that till 50. I also have to unlock World quests, at least that is what wow head tells me. Thanks again for replying:)

1 Like

Oh sorry, yes, I should have mentioned that quest is also a level 50 quest. I assumed you’d be doing this with your warlock, even though you said you prefer your druid :sweat_smile:
Yep, continuing on Loremaster on your druid will definitely bring you to 50 :wink:

1 Like

I reached level 50 and ended up doing some Campaign in Shadowlands. I was able to speak to the Earth Guardian and have finished that quest. I don’t know how to proceed from here. There are about 4 quests I can take on the boat. One of them is Send the fleet which will take me to Nazjatar. I can’t find how to continue Ready for war after the completion of the footholds.

Hello again :slight_smile:

From what I can tell looking at your progress, your next warcampaign quest should be “The Vol’dun Plan” from Halford Wyrmbane on the boat. Is one of the offered quests that one? It’s the start of the questchain you get after unlocking the footholds.

Hello there,

I can’t see The Vol’dun plan. Halford offers me a quest to send the dwarf on the boat on a mission but I can’t take to the dwarf after I have accepted the quest. I also messed up with the Earth Guardian quest. I accepted the quest and went through the story and then for some reason I ended up in a chamber and was unable to get back or proceed further, so I abandoned the quest hoping I could reset it. I can’t talk to the Guardian anymore though. I decided to give up on unlocking the BFA and just quest. I will do without the flying and if at some point I can’t progress because I don’t have the achievement I wil end my subscription.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.