BG bots are totally out of control

BG bots are totally out of control on horde side.

The amount of BOTS on horde side is so huge that it’s totally pointless to level in BGs.

I wanted to level my alt in BG, because I have good memory of that in the past. These are the numbers from my statistics window:

Battlegrounds played: 405
Battlegrounds won: 25

So battlegrounds lost: 380

It’s time to fix this.
And don’t do another banwave and give the next bots months and months again to do their botting.

Fix your game!

1 Like

I believe that was intended since the start, unless you have an AV weekend. We don’t get the trinkets that double battleground experience for a few expansions and for some weird design reason in the past, the regular heirlooms don’t give bonus xp either.

I think it was mostly a ploy to get twinks to lock their xp so they could be put in their own bracket, rather than a viable way of leveling.

The bots are the issue here. It works for alliance but not for horde.

Because of bots.

That should be fixed.

Ahaha, alliance have bots/low-quality-player too, though if your numbers are correct, you do look rather pitiful.

I knew someone would jump in here and make it about skill.

But you also know that winning 25 out of 405 (94% lost!) must have other reasons.

Nobody did, I simply stated you are to be pittied if those numbers are correct.

Maybe more people on horde side try to level this way, that would also bring down the winrate :sweat_smile:

If by “this way” you mean “using bots”, then you’re spot on.

And it should be fixed by Blizz, not by the community, because we can’t do anything except reporting.

I have been leveling from 70-73 or so in BG and reported many many bots and afkers since then. Many of them over and over and over again and they already leveled from 70 to almost 80. Simply by afking in BG.

If these bots cause a win rating of only 6% for a complete group of paying customers, they should fix it.

Losing that many bgs i think you are part of the problem mate

I expected that response. It has been used for over 15 years.

So you actually think I that I am the reason that also the other 14 or even 39 ppl lost the BG because of me ?

Or did you just try to make a joke ?

If you think bots on Horde in lower brackets are bad, wait until you see how many are in the 80 bracket on Alliance. Done 7 BGs today, all of them had around 25% of the team being very clearly bots. It’s everywhere. Forum is full of posts regarding it on a daily basis. Ruining the BG experience for everyone. Although, Alliance seems much worse for bots from my experience.

I mean if we’re talking about 94% loss, out of a sample size of +400 bg’s, the only way to reach that is actively sabotaging your own team.

We’ve seen bots in retail, also during AI weekends that play better than human players. So my guess is, they aren’t bots, but players that are just standing there afk with num-lock on.

1 Like

No i don’t actively sabotage my own team.
I try to win.

Actually most of those BGs were AV where a single player does not have that much influence on the outcome.

Alterac Valley battles: 334
Alterac Valley victories: 20

Or if the majority of the team are bots on both sides and the Alliance is know for advantage in PvE AV rush and this is what thouse bots are programmed for.

Saw em thousand of times vs EU Horde suiciding by trying to rush blindly through our front line.

Ayyy:

That’s what I am saying, chances are they aren’t bots, but just very suck player who put on num-lock while watching Youtube.

Quality differs, but the actual bots outperform human players.

Can’t wait for the day we have to solve an in-game “captcha” before entering a battleground:

‘Select all the rogues in this picture, if there are none, click continue’

Right.
Current statistics are

• 439 BG played.
  • 39 won.
  • 400 lost.
    Bots all over the place. BGs are destroyed. I’m done with this.

Great job.

Did you play before WOTLK? I mean, there was some problem with the BG statistic. Winning was not counted before WOTLK, but playing was. So this statistic would be irrelevant. Sadly.

EDIT:I mean if you played 361 games before WOTLK your score can by now like 50:50.

I was about to point this out as well. Its unknown how far back they are tracking them from, but its showing 90%+ loss rate for everyone that has PvPd since classic start.

So… you’re basically telling me now is the time to level an alliance char in the 70-79 bracket?

Ignore all those sad sacks telling u that it’s ur fault or that you might be part of the problem.
I really feel you and the botting issue is completely OUT OF CONTROL!
I have played a lot BGs aswell and I really did more to make my team win than anyone could… solo capping bases, successfully defending vs 2 or more players alone. But there is just no way u could win 8 vs 15… it’s really depressing.
The sad thing is BOTS are everywhere! BGs, open world farming, low lvl areas. There are several zones where u will encounter more bots than actual players and Blizzard is doing absolutely NOTHING :tired_face:

2 Likes