Bg queues for horde are not "Original Tbc" either

So just either let horde face each other or add mercenary mode.
I played original TBC and never sat an AV queue longer than 20 mins, at this point idc about the solution, season one is starting in two days and some people won’t even be able to have the trinket that costs 8k honor.

Between 1h30 and 3h AV queues (not to talk about the others) should bring the #somechanges out of the woods but instead we are having silence.

If you are alliance and you think its fine then refrain from commenting so you dont look stupid. We should all be together on this. Thanks.

Edit:
Thinking further more into this subject, faction change would be the only way (that i can think of) where it wouldn’t influence the alliance in a bad way like Mercenary Mode.

32 Likes

There are many things that are not like “tbc vanilla”.
More news at 10.

6 Likes

I didnt see any alliance that think its fine, but pretty much every ally thinks that merc without any other changes is horrible idea, why cant you make any compromise?

1 Like

Just like we should all be together on balancing out the factions

What’s your opinion on adding EMFH and faction change?

Nah, both of these are non starters.

Reroll ally if you care so much about queues.

If it remains bad with no sign of change, just add free faction transfer and maybe nerf or outright remove horde racials.

1 Like

Are you comparing the ability to double trinket vs not being able to play the game? cool.

Yeah, read again:

5 Likes

It would help the queues, would it not? We both know that the reason why horde have such long queues is because their racials are significantly stronger.

Incentivize people to play alliance and the queues will fix themselves.

2 Likes

It wouldnt be enough to make people reroll to alliance, you are comparing faction imbalance to inability to play the game.
You are actually stupid and im actually ignoring you so i don’t get banned.

Edit:
On faction disparity check what this guy said:

Apparently the faction disparity is not that big, alliance just doesnt queue as much pvp.
But lets keep saying stupid stuff.

3 Likes

Ah yes faction imbalance resulting in “inability to play the game”. Now that’s an exclusively Horde problem that no one on Alliance has ever faced.

9 Likes

Why even post the topic if you don’t want honest criticism so we should bring out #somechanges and introduce warmode, personalized loot, dungeon finder, raid finder?

1 Like

check it again,

Even by those metrics (which aren’t exactly reliable especially this early into an expansion) Horde to Alliance ration on PvP servers is 58:42.

Yeah you are right, seems like both sides have guys that refuse to see problem of the other side

Are racials preventing you from playing?
Balance vs ability to play a game are two distinct things.

You can’t feel your racials if you cant play.

5 Likes

Again, another Horde player who doesn’t want to even acknowledge the plethora of advantages being a Horde. So lets give a short sighted reply…

Give Merc mode in TBC…but…

• Alliance get a 5x honor gain and 5x Marks, Also they have a hand in for marks that gives Rep with any Outland faction, Marks can also be exchanged for primals of choice.
  • When Horde activate Merc mode they receive 20% of normal honor gained.

Is fair right? I mean that way you get the fast BGs pops which it would seem is all you care about?

The rep and primals is ofc due to Alliance being PvE ‘carebears’. would give them incentive to go BGs.

And you know this, how?

The faction imbalance is the reason why horde have such long queues

Balance the factions, give people a reason to play alliance, and queues will become more balanced as well

Did I strike a nerve?

2 Likes

I dont think racials are the direct problem. I think players reaction to them is really bad and created this problem. Like they are not that important but alot of people went horde for them.
The true problem is the overpopulation of horde.

You guys on the alliance are so challenged that i dont understand.
Merc mode will actually help alliance win outside of premades because you will have more horde players.

But still trying to argue that horde bg queues are fine. No wonder you guys lose pmuch every bg

3 Likes

Oh ofc…we will win more…because only geared & skilled players would queue merc yeah?

1 Like

SO if i am getting corpsecamped out in the world because horde outnumber alliance, that affect my ability to play. What should we do about that?