Black Lotus and WSG Adjustments Incoming

This is very cool and interesting. With that being said,

• Unlock servers.
  • Increase server resources to handle the number of players.
  • Do a round of bot-banning to free up X spots.

But at least give us an update!

7 Likes

I agree with you. But its still better than nothing. I would love them to fix bots as well, reporting daily 5-10 teams running Stratholme for weeks and so far they still there.
But this is at least something and maybe good beginning.
Finally.

1 Like

next patch maybe… increase stack of potions from 5 to 10 or 20? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WoW Blizzard is working once in their life yay!

1 Like

when fix will be in game?

What about all the people which were trying hard and invested so much time and effort to built up a solid stock for AQ and Naxx? F.ck em, right?

4 Likes

Yes pepeLaugh

5 Likes

Yes, F.ck em indeed

3 Likes

wtb black lotus 20gold :slight_smile:

Getting a flask is meant to be difficult and require effort

No it’s not. It’s supposed to be more expensive than a traditional consumable but the idea behind it wasn’t that you need to play a mage for hours to farm gold for one single flask.

10 Likes

@kaivax Can you put the one black lotus into the middle of Field of Strife in AV back to the game? That would be so much fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

no, put it in horde base so alliance has a chance to win when 40 hordes go left instead of right and leave when they dont get it ty :slight_smile:

yeah, so horde always get it… oh you are right! You are the majority so needed more. My bad

Good job punishing people who invested gold early, really nice that you can change the economy and ruin any reason to prepare for future content.

3 Likes

will the wsg pants from exhalted be released in p5 or 6?

good stuff, screw hoarders and botters. hope the price of a lotus will never rise above 30g and all your “effort” will be wasted

6 Likes

Your an idiot then, the flasks are insanely powerful, and no other patch had any sort of flask even close to Classic flasks. go back to retail or Tumblr with your opinions

1 Like

Can you explain your grudge

What about other resources that are much harder to come by due to the extreme changes you have made in server populations? Rich Thorium veins, devilsaurs, elemental water… Any resources relevant at high levels, really.

Great change.