Black Lotus and WSG Adjustments Incoming

Rich Thorium veins, devilsaurs, elemental water…

They already more than halved devilsaurs spawn time to match classic server pop to be fair

I’m guessing the Classic dev team is one guy who is only allowed to work on it in his own time. And that guy has a family with three teenagers.

Haha. Sdfu these types are usually Mafias or bots. So who cares

There wasnt a problem with small amount of nodes, only ppl who botting and stacking, prices will go down, and this will not be an “rare” herb as it was, in that patch some of ppl just lost “wealth” like in black thursday XD

WSG stuff - if u want ppl no to go some way put there an VISIBLE wall, imagine you running with flag, and wait what, someone put a wall and noone sees. even an big rock is better than that…

If u rly want an classic experience, where the heck is focus target? :slight_smile:
Looks like Activision changes things and proclaims, that was! But it wasn’t. In many topics.

Thanks for your opinion that nobody cares about. Good thing many more people disagreed with you and your stupid “nochanges” BS that Blizzard agreed with them. Now find something else to camp 24/7 and fix your price on :wink:

4 Likes

I had 54 Lotus stocked up for AQ/Naxx and I’m absolutely happy about this change because it means I can buy even more, possibly even starting to flask earlier than p5. Not to mention how this may mean more of my guildies will be able to flask, which does impact me positively too.

The only ppl who’re objectively penalized by all this are those who bought to speculate on the price and re-sell. And those ppl were the main reason why the price was so out of hand, so I have zero compassion for them.

25 Likes

“Nobody cares about my opinion” yet you are replying…good one

1 Like

next step: MASS CLEAN ALL BOTS

6 Likes

and u couldnt fix av backdoor hahahaha blizzard so bad

black lotus fixes sounds banging blizzard, thank you for taking this seriously

1 Like

I am glad for these changes and have zero empathy for those complaining about the change and how their hard work is now worthless. If you have been hoarding lotus for use in AQ and Naxx, guess what? You can still use them. you should be glad because now it will be easier for you to get more and it is easier for your entire raid team to acquire flasks.

The people crying are the ones who were hoarding and farming to exploit the market and make gold, and now their investments are currently crashing. Sucks to suck, if that is the game you want to play. Sometimes the market will crash, and I look forward to see the lotus mafias possibly break up and the ghost bots disappear.

9 Likes

You guys have no sense of priorities.
Everyone has been begging for you to UNLOCK servers for weeks and weeks, but you don’t listen and take care of issues that are yes major in game for high level content but which do not prevent people from playing which I think makes the locked servers issue WAY MORE IMPORTANT.
Please, Wake up and respect us. We keep being loyal and paying our subscription but I feel like you do no care about us and it hurts.

Therefore, as everyone has been asking and asking for weeks now :

Unlock servers.
Open transfer for people with existing characters on that server.
Preferrably reduce the amount of layers.

But atleast give us an update!

It has been way too long now, this is ridiculous. Stop procrastinating and make the magic happen. You guys, videogames in general, are a good way to “escape”/have fun during these difficult times/lockdown, but you prefer to let us being locked in our home and lock the only “way-out” we want to take.
If American servers are not locked anymore, why not us ?

Thank you for your consideration.

2 Likes

The Lotus price is not a bot problem. There are so many people camping Lotus spawns that bots have no way of getting them. Bots really only work in uncontested areas, or they end up getting ganked.

2 Likes

completely agree +1

I am playing on a high pop / full server and how can you say rich thorium is hard to come by when I came by 13 veins in 1 hour? its a matter if when you farm it for example in the morning or when most people raid.

Hoarders on suicide watch.

It’s certainly contributing to the price, but when you only have 1008 lotuses spawning per week and 10000-20000 players raiding per week, it’s more than just hoarding. The supply was too scarce. Idk how you can even argue against that.

1 Like

I don’t gather them myself. So based on complaints from miners on how difficult they are to find, I am assuming they haven’t upped the spawn rates on them. Maybe they have, or maybe you were just lucky. Your anecdotal experience holds no more value to me than theirs.

Just for once, Blizz made a good decision. Now, remove exp gain if someone is 10lvls+ higher than you. Mage boosting must end for the good of all!

7 Likes

pls no :expressionless: