Blizz always" support" horde (Spoiler 8.3)

Post the screenshots, come on, I actually want to see them, don’t just accuse me here and call me out like that without actually proving anything, its all your bullshi* with which you just want to harm me.

You are the actual bully here and not the victim like you want to portray yourself.

You know I cant post them as agains forum rules sorry not playing your mind games .

You are all talk and lies, as I stated.

So deny sending me friends requests ? Deny posting on hunter ? deny DMing me on discord and now calling me a liar .Enough of you . You derailed this thread for no reason at all .

Posting with alts which you do yourself to has nothing to do with what you stated how I’m apparently harassing you and doing according to you bad things to the people.

I’m calling you out to post those screenshots in which you have the proof against me doing actually something bad like you say it and to report me to the Blizzard, because I’m tired of your trash talk and accusations without the actual evidence.

You know full well I cant post them on forum else I will get a perm ban which you want me to get .You are just mad at me for denying your friends requests because iam sick and tired of you calling me bad over my views over alliance and you know full well im not the only player you have done it too but out of respect for my friend I will not name her .

From our last conversation, I did actually put you on the ignore in the game and did withdrawn the friend invite because I realized how you are the type of the person with who I don’t want to have anything to do with.

I’m tired of your lies, go out and just report me, but I know how you can’t get me actually banned because your are just lying about the things here of me doing the bad things to the people.

You didn’t withdraw it because I turned it down and place me on ignore all you like quieter life for me ingame now without getting DMs 4am in the morning from a so called friend calling me bad for not sticking up for alliance .

I am sick and tired of your lies and denying everything maybe if you grew up and became the man and friend I thought you were we wouldn’t have constant battles .

This is something which you made up to, and about which you lie about.

You got the better questing, the better allied races and the more thematic quest hub, how is that not love?

This is you, sometimes pics do tell more than 1000 words about the people, this is the post you liked just few months ago and now you claimed here a totally different thing. I wonder what did happen to you, did you lose your memory since than :

https://ibb.co/Y026bvN

Oh and in this post you claimed how you deleted your druid and how you don’t post with it anymore, but today we discovered otherwise. I wonder about how many things you can lie about :

This is what you claimed about the alliance recently, and both of that is untrue, and now you are saying how you are caring about the alliance and how the alliance needs Blizzard help here, well you are changing your views and twisting the facts so often that none should take you ever seriously :

There are some alliance dominant realms where hordes cannot play WM. Maybe giving a % bonus for all realms is just bad.

Maybe they should make bonus based on faction representations per realm.

1 Like

Right now I see more alliance players with the WM than hordes. My suggestion is to increase the horde bonus from 10% to 15% while keep the alliance.
And maybe later is the things keep the same maybe give the 25 kills quest to the horde too. Sometimes I have to turn the warmode off even with the flying just to do my daily ahem… world quests.

That would be me. I dont even think about it anymore. Equipt heirlooms and turn on WM for 70% Xp buff while leveling.

But u did pm me on discord and attacked me for not sticking up for alliance on the forum and claiming me and my views and others like me are ruining the alliance. So i have no problem believeing u’d do the same to other forum posters aswell :woman_shrugging:t3: And i havent even been active and vocal in the horde bias topics…

And once again, show me where i have said faction balance is fine? I think i commented once that faction imbalance doesnt affect me and u felt the need to come on discord to tell me i’m wrong and doing a disservice to the alliance. U maybe didnt mean it as a personal attack on me, but thats what it felt like to me. Keep discussions on the forum if u want to discuss anyones view on things please.

Enough derailment of this topic though, lets get back on track.

Oh I even told you how that wasn’t a personal attack and even said how I’m sorry if you took it like that- did you missed that part ? I haven’t insulted you in our conversation at all. About the faction balance I told you what I had to, and all that is on the pictures, don’t see the reason to repeat now all that again. And yeah my view is how the people which are ignorant about the problems of the alliance and which go into discussion about the imbalance stating how things are ok when on the larger scale they aren’t aren’t doing the favor to the faction or its players.

Besides its funny if you consider that as an personal attack that the last response in that conversation actually did come from you, not me, and even a few hours later. If you thought back than how I attacked you, you probably wouldn’t respond to me at all with the message later.

Lol…you are Alliance on AD and you need to be “inspired” to do pvp. Enabling WM is basically a free 25% buff with 0 opposition.

The WM buff and AAo quest just furthers the defeatist mentality on alliance side. Just look at Korrak’s revenge on alliance side. What a joke.

1 Like

You two guys should get a room…