Blizz always" support" horde (Spoiler 8.3)

My point wasn’t about how the WM affects the endgame, but about the active participation of the players on each faction in the game.

I posted article here a few posts back, you can scroll up and see it which is telling everything about the current situation.

Alliance needs now everything to get players playing on its side so that the balance would be achieved from some incentives to the better storytelling, and having the free transfers offered with that is not a bad idea. But what those will be its up for the devs and not me, they are paid to manage this game.

It is actually pretty obvious at this point: You have simply a better time in every regarding possibility.

But your AD alliance and if you have WM on means free loot so that’s not every single thing is it .But I think they should offer free transfers from Horde to Alliance on mass including server transfers .

Daestra why are you posting on your druid alt ?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/turalyon/daestra/collections/pets

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/turalyon/nantosuelta/collections/pets

Same reason you post on your monk/shamans/dks/hunter because iam allowed to :slight_smile: And to prove that I do endgame and to prove my main is alliance and not horde like you keep telling everyone . So ive no idea why you bring this up in a WM but carry on just another mark for you harass me with .
You better be extra careful going around in threads bothering me all the time iam allowed a voice and iam allowed to post on any char I like and your post is offtopic and a personal attack which I have flagged you for .

Post on your main, you are the one who called the other day the people to post on their mains but you are posting with alts still yourself, And I have no idea at what faction you play, and according to what you posts here and with what chars even less.

And so did you and you still post on alts your point is ? my main is known all over the forums I surprised you being the person you are haven’t found it yet.

I’m not posting with alts, I’m posting on this char now mainly which is my current main.

so you giving up all of a sudden posting on your shamans and dk and hunter and monk in the space of 48 hours hmmmm yet you chastise me for posting on a alt once this week how ironic.

You need to prove this, because without a proof that’s just an accusation without a fact. Show me where I did actually in last 48 hours posted anything with any of my alts.

Good grief man grow up you are becoming insuffable with your constant witch hunt of me and taking the topic off topic for another personal attack I have flagged your posts as im sick and tired of you degradeing me in every thread .

I don’t see any of my posts here as an personal attack on anyone

You know full well it is an attack on me and you are hoping I lose my cool with you and get a perm ban well that isn’t going to happen atleast you admitted it is you on the hunter now which is good to know thanks .
And ive no idea what my chars have to do with WM so I flagging you for trolling and placing a ticket it for you taking the thread way off topic .
By the way there is a feature called "char restore " ingame you meant want to read about it getting your hunter back .

And like I said you said exactly the same thing in the thread but yet still posted from others and the amount of edits you do per post is so amusing are you losing your cool.

You know what people say, how the people should actually stick to what they preach, and in this case well you just don’t, I actually proved now that. You are not rly posting from just one char as you stated before……

Nice double post I guess you cant keep up with all the edits you are doing going out of your way to attack and derail the thread .
Your so focused on hateing me you take any chance you get in any thread to attack me well please do carry on ive never backed down to bullies . And you will not get the last word.

I have the problem with my browser and the forum, sometimes I make a new post and it just overwrites my last one.

There is nothing hateful here in my posts in this entire thread.

Could have fooled me with totally derailing this thread with a personal attack and nothing to do with WM and the constant baiting in other threads but sure act innocent .

You know you are just all talk, you like to accuse people of doing various bad things but you actually never proved how they did anything bad to you. If you would have anything serious against me that I done anything bad to you or anyone else I would have been banned by now, and the fact that you are showing here just to start the conversation with me I find ridiculous for the person which actually stated how I’m their harasser and someone who they want to avoid.

My comments were about WM yours have not been which everyone can clearly see ,you are flame baiting me which everyone can clearly see .I have not been rude to you or anything and there was no need for you to bring up about my chars you decided to make it personal which everyone can see so carry on acting innocent which you are not .
Also you know full well I cant post screenshots on the forums as it acts as naming and shaming thus against forum rules .
But then again im not the only one you DM with insults about how bad we are for alliance im I .
And not people just you who has a problem with me and now has ruined this thread .