Blizz can never get our Tier set right

If they did something about the target limitation Odyn’s Fury, and for Arms the Rend spread target limit + Sudden Death contributing to Test of Might, these would only be small changes but it would go some lengths to fix the performance issues.

The design issues are another matter, but I think Warrior is kinda janky on all fronts.

1 Like

Well I didn’t doubt you play the game, I was just wondering if you even main warrior, given you have lot of strong opinions on the class :smiley: .

1 Like

I remember when OF released in Legion, after some buffs it was so strong that it had potential to actually one shot a person in BGs. It did serious damage in AOE and in Single target.

Legion fury was different, it had rotation that is very much like today, and it focused on fast hitting weak abilities, with 5 target cleave being our strong area but our cooldowns, mainly Odyns Fury, and our execute phase was brutally strong.

I hated that it got removed from Fury in BFA, and was seriously excited to see it back in dragnoflight. But this is just not it.

2 Likes

lmao. fury is really trash right now.
who thought it was a good idea to make our worst talent tree path barely usable with a brain dead rotation and a bugged tier set bonus?

Literally 0 tests and 0 feedback from staff

Performance wise it’s not trash, can see that in the WCL statistics, Fury is super popular and has good performance, unlike Arms which is struggling. It’s definitely nowhere near top tier though, and has a lot of glaring issues

The whole implementation of SMF for example is an embarassment, the less attractive weapon choice also forces you to compromise talents further in order to run it, I don’t know how they came to this design direction with the talent trees and thought it made sense.

I don’t mind the idea of the annihilator build, but it really doesn’t make a lot of sense how it has this constant flow state before dropping dead and you have to put in a Slam/WW filler or just stand there and wait. Those kinda breaks work in a spec where it’s normal, but feels jarring in a spec that is 95% pure spam like Fury.

Then the weird priority clashes on multi target, where you can be sitting with 3-4 high priority casts to choose from competing for the 1 GCD, it feels messy because whatever you choose has the opportunity cost of not pressing one of the others, rather than an obvious clear choice that feels good, and this in contrast with the moments where you briefly have nothing to press.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.