Blizzard Address Shadow Priest In The War Within

or remove it and add dot spread to mind blast and shadow word death instead.

Haha i just sim my char for M+ with a dungeon slice sim

And i was wondering if i should pic Mindgames and drop survival skills

For my build taking 4 points into mindgames was a 1k Dps loose, he casted it 7 times in the sim what a waist of Talent points if you consider you can put in 4 points

More worst is divine star witch the sim refuse too press or Holy Nova eaven with 20 stacks from rhapsody

The Talent tree looks more and more just of a illusion of choices

1 Like

Dungeon slice is 6 minutes, how many times did you think it would cast mind games?

Its not about the times of cast that was just for reverence, is that its not a dps gain i run it a view times because every sim is a bit different and the only time its worth 2 k dps is of you run out of proccs

But 220000 dps for 4 Talentpoints too get mindgames vs
218000 dps without mindgames and 4 points you can invest in utility or defensive

Thats insane, no wonder high key m+ shadow dont run it

If it was living shadow or a cool aoe then i understand taking it but mind games feels sloppy joe.

Hope season 1 War Within is better

fix dott spreading and survival big hits

rather depressing we sim so small numbers for losing defensives for a tiny insignificant dps dot.

Whats depressing is you keep bumping this one man dumpster fire with your alts.

what i feel

I wish they’d ban you for bumping on alts and always saying the same useless crap.

1 Like

fix it, thanks. Trying to tell a point.

Dot spreading is still not there yet in this expansion. Here’s hoping blizzard gives us what they are promising us.

Also good afternoon to you sir. Either make it an auto land ability with a range spread dot cleave that always lands or make mind blast cleave Vampiric touch spread or something.

For some reason Blizzard really seems to dislike easy and uncapped dot spread (although most melees can blast immediately going into a pull). So asking for that is probably not going to happen. So yea, as you said, make it an ability thats autotarget, cap it to 8 target if you must. Or give it a shorter cooldown, so missing a shadowcrash doesnt mean you are basically afk for that pull.

Or even better yet, remove the dot spread through shadowcrash entirely. I dont think there are many players that would be sad about it. Bring back mindsear, let mindsear spread dots on the targets to targets around, cap it to x target if you feel its necessary. Problem solved.

2 Likes

Would be cool if entropic rift dots enemies within the yards with vampiric touchh

Yea, that would actually be ideal

really Dragonflight doesn’t impressed me at all.

would be fun if mind sear got added back instead of void bolt and you can use it during void form to blast down cleave stuff with void form.

and you could spam it a lot.

i rather have mind sear over void bolt and void torrent those spells are boring remove them.

Then add mind bender stacking as a pet with insane cleaves during mind sear. Add back Shadowlands overlap casting insant mind blast during mind sear.

Shadowpriest The warwithin sucks. ← not alone in way of thinking. They need to do something about next season void torrent shadow crash needs to go.

All Hero talents need Void torrents talanted. so we forced to play Void torruent the only build.

we got new ablitys which is mindfly insantiy and mindgames looks bloated to me .
and everything still is hardcasting nothing new. lack of desgin just cosmtic staff to make people happy for a amonth and rest of the expac sucks.

1 Like

what is boring is the dot spread on adds that doesn’t last long and during 40 adds pulls no dot spreading past 20 sec 8 targets limit is boring.

part from that shadow should get buffs away from shadow crash dot limit.

will be interesting to see shadow in low lvl content next expack were adds dies 1 seconds :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Stop bumping your thread with alts you troll. If you’d spent the time learning to aim shadow crash instead of cycling through alts to stop this car crash dying then this wouldn’t be a problem any more.

1 Like

We will see i think the other oracle talent three seams better you get 5% more hit points more haste and more damage on dps talents we will see i think am going that.

only boring part i wish halo would be a target thing instead of targeting from the priest.

that it explodes from you current target rather than you charging it up.

hope next expack is fantastic at lest for shadow. Problems i will have is aoe on low lvls is kind of clunky.

Shadow needs a good dot spread!!