Blizzard Adds 100% Player Experience Buff - Winds of Wisdom

Nice! Good time to level up my rogue that still stuck at around 60, have stored all my lockboxes on that char waiting to be opened.

i think people are old enough to decide on their own what they want to play.

also to find a guild is rather easy?

I suppose it takes the pressure off from them reducing the sub cost.

Doesn’t seem to apply to end of dungeon xp, so timewalking does not give 100% more.

Please don’t tell me this is a forced buff, i never asked for this nonsense, leveling is too fast as it is already. SInce there is nothing for me to do at 120, there is no reason for me to rush so i enjoy the leveling itself.
I haven’t logged in yet, so i dont know if this crap can be clicked off or not.

2 Likes

It’s not like it’s hard to get gear even if you play solo. I’ve almost only pugged on this char.

Buff is cool but we want alpha pls

You must be fun at parties

So the servers are not Blizzlike any more?

3 Likes

had a little level 24 vulnera shaman Just sat there, popped on a couple of hours ago and is now level 29 :+1:

me thinks I will continue levelling her with this buff - thank you Blizz :grinning:

1 Like

Does it count for dungeon boosts too?

Fairly sure it buff everything seeing how fast people were leveling in tw.

Anybody knows if it stack with rested XP as well?
As in rested + buff = 300% ?

Yes, I had rested, looms and an xp pot and was getting 20k xp :rofl:

1 Like

Woot! //10char

its definetly a nice gesture but i bet that people leveled so many alts with korak that they will just ignore this 100%.

1 Like

I was going to wait leveling my Vulpera until the level squish
 Now, maybe not. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I don’t know, why you are so toxic about those players, I can understand them, a while back I levelled a character because I wanted the Loremaster achievement, I went to outland 58 - 80 I outlevelled it
 WITHOUT ANY EXP BOOSTS I was already lvl 80 before I reached shadowmoon valley and to make things worse, to get the story achievement for this zone you need to do several BC dungeons
 you can’t cue for them anymore at 81, so I had to go to orgrimmar to get a lvl stop to finish this achievement

no reason to be toxic about an issue, which IS and issue and should be fixed
 if you don’t want to outlevel a zone you should be able to play accordingly, however, currently this is not possible, you are going to outlevel a zone regardless

1 Like

Only if people had the option to join guilds to help them gear up the same way your made up 5% of the population does it with the help of friends.

“Mr john newplayer smith” can find a guild for themselves too.

But even if they cant many ppl somehow managed to gear up without a guild
 hmmm magic.

100% winds of magics alwayshelps, especially when playin g agunst tgetgreeenskins

2 Likes