Blizzard Adds 100% Player Experience Buff - Winds of Wisdom

Time to dust my alts off

A concept you clearly cannot grasp.
Even without heirlooms lvling is really fast, and now this idiotic buff which cannot be removed.
The leveling process was the last remaining aspect of the game i enjoyed, as 120 content has nothing to offer me, and now this buff prevents me from playing the game because it will ruin my experience and make me depressed and tired of it.

I want to click off the buff, bury it and never see it again, but alas, Blizzard shows a middle finger. Nice gesture or not, the outcome is also negative.

There’s always this one person and this is why we cannot have nice things …

4 Likes

Got some bad news for you then…once SL hit, we get this buff (like a perma thing), since lvling gonna be 70% faster.

SL will fix it, you can lvl from 1 to 50 in any zone you want (as far as i know), i do wonder if they finely fix the instance lvl then, to make them more “flex” aswell.

But yeah, i know that you can out lvl expansions nowdays without trying, did that thanks to the “AV event” we had a few months ago, was really nice, getting to the intro quest for WoD, then lvl via AV, from 80 to 120 before the intro quest is even done, hell, some alts didnt even made in to the intro before they got to 120! (i did use the 2 PvP trinket = 100% more exp in AV for me :smiley: )

Hell, even before they nerfed heirlooms and buffed all mobs, i had fun solo instance (aka, power lvl by myself), was really fun (compare to just questing).

But yeah, i can see ppl wanna try get loremaster at the right lvl, gonna suck as you can easy out lvl a expansion nowdays with just 2-3 out of its 5+ zones.

At the moment one can always party sync to stay at the expansions max level though.

Which is pretty idiotic tbh, really ruins the whole leveling process for those who actually like it.

That doesn’t really solve this exp boost issue. Even without heirlooms, the buff makes leveling too fast.
This isn’t even about loremaster, but just the lvling process, the only thing that was still keeping me in this game and now i have nothing to do, so Blizzard achieved the opposite result for me, instead of playing more, i can’t bother playing at all.

Well, play another game till next month. It’s not the worst thing to happen.

I understand you are annoyed by it… but seeing how we are in maintenance mode, I don’t think they’ll do anything about it.
I bet they didn’t even think about anyone getting annoyed about it.

A break for you seems the best option atm.

Pretty much what ill have to do unfortunately, it’s only a shame i have to waste 20 days of game time.

So… don’t? Who’s forcing you?

Not sure that’s true, but i like the cynicizm. I think what’s driving up sub numbers is the pealgue going around. Ppl stay inside if they can so many will have the thought of “oh what the hell. why nor resub”

Hello and welcomt to the official World of Warcraft forums. You must be new here.

True but at the same time things like the Iron man Channelge shouldn’t be a deciding factor in this for Blizzard.

:rofl: :rofl:

Personally, I like the idea. Sure, it’ll annoy some people who play the game just to level, but leveling is one of the overall general annoiances most players have with the game and given that this is temporary and because there are two relatively easy fixes (levelstop and group synch) to this annoiance, I don’t see the problem.

1 Like

I still fail to see problem because :

• mobs scale with you
  • locking exp at the end of expansion has same effect as you have now prior buff since you can level trough the expansion using just a zone or 2 instead all zones. So from Loremaster pov it has little impact
  • Seen posters against this new buff using heirlooms. Which means those are likely troll posts or just posts made to stir up things.

Game has already done several exp related changes. So the leveling speed vs available areas is already changed several times. And out of sync.

Also likely more people welcome the buff than those who have against it. There are always some people, who do not like whatever change is made. Instead seeking solutions, they scream how they slam the door and quit the game.

I do hope Blizzard implements also some NPC or potion to remove/0 the buff, so that the special - always against everything people would get theirs as an option and stop pretending that majority should go according their whims.

1 Like

It took me 2 days to get my shaman to 443 ilevel. Lol. What the hell are you on about?

Who boosted u hunni

Lmfao no one, actually only did a +2 mythics only.

The neck is easy mode to level which goes over 460 ilevel. The back starts at 480, you get 3 free pieces of 435 gear for doing the cloak quest line. You have 3 chances a week for more 430 gear.

After this

LFR + time walking weekly quest.

Your emissary quests can give 445 ilevel. Spamming island expeditions weekly gives you the maps which can give you residuum to buy 450 azerite armour.

You can likely reach 450 easily without a group.

1 Like

Don’t forget world boss, vision caches if you’re capable of multiple areas, uncorrupted normal mode BoEs are dirt cheap now, warfront, conquest cap for 440 weapon.

Now you’ve confused the poor guy. How is he supposed to know you can actually play the game like a game?

I’m actually curious now. What would you auto fill / get quickly to reach 450 now.

Head: ?
Neck: Azerite
Shoulders: ?
Cloak: Legendary
Chest: ?
Bracers: Intro quest
Weapon: Conquest
Gloves: ?
Belt: ?
Legs: ?
Boots: ?
Rings: ? ?