Blizzard Adds 100% Player Experience Buff - Winds of Wisdom

I’m thinking two days to 450~ is quickly. I have an alt I’ll ding 120 tomorrow so we’ll see what can be got in that time avoiding carries.

Mmmm. I should join this too. I have a abandoned Horde 120 warlock, who was logged out in her heirlooms after ding. And I have blue (310s ?) alliance rogue.

I could try this experiment with you!

You both need to do it without guild,friends or community carries to see how quick you can make 450 .

2 days 450: No.
2 Days 440 is a different Story.

Head: M+0 (435)
Neck: Azerite (lvl 50 is free, so 433. Priority #1 so the azerite you get when questing doesn’t go to waste, +2ilvl per 1k azerite)
Shoulders: Back introduction quest (435)
Cloak: Legendary (480) +4 OG/SW boss only runs (488)
Chest: M+0 (435)
Bracers: Intro quest (430)
Weapon: Conquest
Gloves: ?
Belt: ?
Legs: ?
Boots: ?
Rings: ? ?
Trinkets: Compendium (Caster) ?
The other slots are hard to target but WQ gear starts at 390+ and scales up to 410-420. You should also fairly easily get into low M+ at this stage where base drop ilvl is 435. When in doubt, run your own key. add LFR to that also with 430 and you should get to the 440 finish line quickly.
also not to forget the Cloak introduction quest where you get 2 extra assault chests, in addition to the 2 active ones, which can also contain 430 gear. then, and only then, do you look at emmisaries.

My alt will most likely also ding 120 in a few hours. This’ll be fun :smiley:

BEST

DAY

!!EVER!!

Is it just me or does it really not work with the end of dungeon exp of TW?

i got 500k xp at the end of the TW dung’s last night.
110-120

See my chat sais i just got ~694k on lvl 115. but that would have been almost an entire lvl. instead i just got one third of a level
hence: confusion

Edit: Never mind. Brainfart. works as intended

1 Like

aah ok cool cool, visual glitch?

no, just not realized that I’m not 115 anymore but 117

Wow ok xD

How can i do M0 in my heirlooms. No sane person takes me in naked!

If only there were worldquests rewarding azerite gear :stuck_out_tongue:
They are gonna be obsolete anyway once you get epic azerite due to the third ring. And if all else fails in terms of azerite, there’s always some benthic tokens collecting dust on a max lvl char.

plus you don’t start with m0. start with neck lvl 50, followed by the cloak. if it gets too difficult at some point during the cloak quest, get a handfull of WQ items

That blue i415 gear i may get ? To get purple gear from world takes some 2 weeks if RNG is mean. But no complaints. I’ll take the challenge. I ponder if I should start same time with Ellipsis for the fair comparison ?

No, the blue 385 azerite chests. that’s still better than 305 heirlooms. it’s just for the foundation.

oh and since it can cause some confusion, to get the neck to 50 you have to unlock najzatar.

So you’re gonna wait for him but not me? rude…

Oh and maybe we should compare Classes and set some basic ground rules

Why not! Least allows us to have some pointless fun!

Alright.
Me: Prot Paladin

I suppose the following Rules:

1. No Guild, Bnet or Friendlist to help you out. Any group content needs to be done wirh randoms.
  2. No Auction House Epics, no matter how low the ilvl of the item Bought / worn
  3. Crafted gear is allowed, if crafted and farmed for solo.
  4. No Multiboxing.
  5. two time limits. 48 hours to reach 440-450, one week to see where we ended up.
  6. No specc restrictions. If your class has a Heal / Tank specc, you can take advantage of it, even if you intend to play it as dps later.

I have to scrap my rogue. I had underestimated her ilevel gained prior 8.2 :stuck_out_tongue: and lets see what this warlock is … Oh my … no, she has purchased timewalking items.

I need to revise my plan. But I have few 110+ characters I could swiftly level up now with coffee and buff. Darn I am too good with my alts and benthic gears. Literally all my fresh dings are in benthic, lol. So i need to generate one now quickly. OOooooooh waaaait… found a dk in heirlooms, who was levelled 120 only to learn a transmog item I had from AH.

Perfect. I can enter the challenge as … DK! (are you surprised?) Said DK has never left Boralus either.

Although while we wait I could generate more dks to 120. I have like 4 more in 110 :smiley:

The only way left for you to surprise me is if you show up on ym server wearing a bananapeel to start the eternal church of the yellow fruitharvest. And even then there’s about a 50% chance of me shruging it off as just you being you