Blizzard, are you gonna ignore bots/ACC sharing?

Blizzard is the head in the wall thinking their retail game is something huge. Classic is just end of the todo list.
What was their answer to that problem, a question very active in US, UK, DE, FR forums for more than a month ? Nothing, except how they will release BWL by february.

in Battlegrounds, when I try to report an AFK player using the right click from the map, it pops me some “Blizzard UI error blablash1t please blablash1t”.
I also found that Opening the Statistics table of the battlegrounds allows you to report an AFK player, which I did, and not being alone to do it, the dude simply went kicked out from the BG.
That said, I also found I cannot report an AFK player from the opposite faction, which is somehow retard.

I have seen some dudes on my realm with that weekly amount. That is doable without boting, for some hardcore gamers. You also can spot the botters at night, around 3 o clock. just scout their honor tab, make a screen of their HK number, wake up early, find the guy, make a screen of their honor tab, you most of the time end up with the same number of HK.
This is something an algorithm on Blizzard side could do on a regular basis. But they expect you to spend your gaming time doing THEIR job, THEIR responsability, THEIR duty. Retard.
Furthermore when for a DBA+Statistician, it’s a big fun to code such automates.

yo yo, easy there man, they are busy adding honor-less target buff on graveyards.
you have to focus of what important.

dont You know Blizz just fixed AV ??

WoW Classic
Alterac Valley
Spirit Guides now apply Honorless Target to the players they resurrect.
Developers’ note: We observed some behavior in Alterac Valley that can only be described as griefing—a violation of the In-Game Code of Conduct. If this had taken place in original WoW, it would have been seen as either a situation that needed to be fixed preventatively or a circumstance that called for account suspensions. We feel that the preventative solution is the more amicable one.

Now get back to grind

Great fix 10/10 to a problem that does no exist

1 Like

This is EU forum, they don’t even read it.
Sometimes a paid NPC copy-paste a blue message from US forums and that’s all about EU forum support.

2 Likes

Blizzard can we get some response soon, its not worth a a cent a month this…

I generally farm AV for 12-19 hours a day (queue included). If I don’t farm “world pvp” for honor it lands at 7k honor per hour if I am against pugs on av for the first 4 days of the week. If I do hang around farming spots/dungeon entrances I get about 9k like you said.
But by the end of the week all the alliance “vip” premades get their agreed cap (the ones that charge their members money to join) and queues are up from 25 minutes to 40-50 min in peak times, hour and a half at 2-3 am server time.

Generally if you don’t world pvp, which is EXTREMELY LUCK DEPENDENT, you can also end up in 1 av per hour and lose it within 7 minutes if you are up against a full tryhard rr11-r12 premade, resulting in you only getting 3k honor/hour or less.
So basically I land at about 120k for the first several days (I barely world pvp nowadays because It’s too random honor wise and you either get 5 kills 300 honor each within 6 minutes or meet literally no-one for 45 minutes).
Starting Monday queues are in general 40+ minute long, but some premades are still going as well as some of them being r11+ on their alts. So I end up having 50-70k honor even though I pvp just as much.
By the end of the week I get about 600-700 honor (With guild MC/ONY kill on Wednesday btw) and generally land in 80-100 standing on my server. At this point I have no idea how I can push the envelope unless I stop sleeping in between long queues and get very lucky with world pvp. But I’m generally too exhausted of having 5-6 hours of sleep a day so I prefer to have power naps while I wait. Alternatively I actually work in between these said queues.
Top 15 people on my server also get themselves 950k-1.2mil honor per week by the way.

2 Likes

Boha guys, half of bots are blizz employees chars.

3 Likes

i check everyone post in every single subject they made in forum and still i haven’t see a single respond from blizzard in this matter i sleep 3-4 hrs a day and at night if queue longer 30 min i will sleep between so i can fill my 8 hrs sleep duration still i’m way behind this people in my server who do account share and bots i already catch many rank 11 - rank 12 they are bots in av and when you whisper the guy he recieve sms on he’s phone and wake up from sleep and reply you back so no one gona say he’s bots they use 3rd party software such a very famous bots i don’t like to mention it name … it cost around $100 a month but ppl do that in order to kill this game rank 14 great champion bot number 1 in server or 10 ppl play with same account they use either vpn or remote desktop , this game is garbage now.
i’m still say private server is much much much better experience vanilla i had for 5 years i got rank 14 5 times in private server and it was wonderful experience because we had active game master who instant permanent banned bots or hacker or people who abuse the system , and ticket time was 10-20 min respond . well current classic experience blizzard given it’s smell garbage !

3 Likes

I’ve done that without botting and with sleeping like 7-8 hours/day.
It’s not 100% a bot just because they get ~100k honor in a day lol.

1 Like

Don’t horde farm ali while waiting in queue for bg’s? They do on my server. Some get like 1-2k honor in 30mins while waiting for av.

Is there any difference being bot or 12+ AV ranker? On ally side.

Just quit honor grind mate, it’s not worth it. I did it and feel much better now that I can actually PvP without chasing the honor, grind whatever and whenever I want etc.

I would probably continue to rank11 if Blizzard did not screw up honor month ago for bunch of people and decided to do nothing about it (despite blue said they are looking into it).

1 Like

Rank 11 is useless. Why do you want to waste your time to get R11 ? There’s nothing to get, except useless mount that will be available for free when TBC came out.

The goal is R10, R12, R13, and R14.

Ally have mount at r10 i think.

Whole honor grind is useless if you look at it from correct perspective one might say. Still, that does not stop people from grinding whichever rank they want to go for.

If you go over some sets you’ll realise that some classes/specs do not gain anything from rank12. :slight_smile:

1 Like

500k ? try 1,2m + , apparently people have been pvping 24/7 since AV.

Seems legit

HonorSpy is not something to base any opinion on.
It is simply not correct, and it is easy to manipulate.
It’s fake data, basically.

Botters pay a subcsription. Blizzard would never ban them. They don’t care about Classic but are big fans of monthly 13€.

1 Like