Blizzard, are you gonna ignore bots/ACC sharing?

i see people on my honorspy who have collected 200k+ honor in the past 2 and a half days… there is no way these guys are not running bot scripts or account sharing (or both)… they have been in the top bracket for the past 3 weeks, its always the same people, and they always seem to have at least 100k more honor than everyone else in the 2nd highest bracket… so even for those who play 18 hours a day getting rank 14 is basically impossible with these guys (who apparently NEVER sleep) running bot scripts… i basically play all day every day and i am not even in the top 3 bracket.

my question is; are you monitoring this, or are you just gonna let these people destroy the game and make it impossible for anyone to rank up?

not to mention the fact that everyone and their mother is gonna start running bot scripts if you ignore the problem since it will be the only way to compete.

10 Likes

Blizzard will not answer you here, they never do.

1 Like

The anwser is most likely yes anyway.

1 Like

You failed to exploit when others did. And it will continue to be like this, the uber trihards will always beat you no matter what it takes, be it exploiting or cheating

The uber losers, you mean

3 Likes

before do anything blizzard fix the queue !!! too long 5 hrs 5 game !! gg classic exp

As long as only a few people are doing it it will be ignored.

After many people do it, or many cancel sub, it will be adressed.

That is the Blizzard way. Sadly.

Help them and quit !

Less Q for other horde !

Just ignore it

Blizz will not do anything

They have zero impact upon your game - don’t let them spoil your enjoyment

1 Like

HWL title was always for account sharers only, even back in 2005. Only when things settled down and ppl cared less for the titles you could solo farm it and be like the 12th HWL on the server or so.

So share account too or be patient. A year of no lifing will get you there, even solo.

How so?
If the OP is trying hard, spending above 12h a day, the existence of a few players like that, could mean a lot more weeks or even months farming honor 12+ hours/day, due to cheaters/exploiters. No one will have fun farming that amount of time every single day, specially when their effort is extended because players like those mentioned above.

2 Likes

Blizz won’t do anything about it - they didn’t 15 years ago - they won’t now

The group has the ability to kick slackers if they choose to do so - if they choose not to that’s an in-game decision

It’s a pointless waste of frustration complaining about it

Just ignore it

Edit - as an aside these slackers have no impact whatsoever unless they are on your server

Even where they are this method does not generate the same honour as actually playing the BG

people on my server with 500k honor in 3 days, Horde has atleast 20 minute ques so there Is no way there accounts are not running 24/7.

4 Likes

Basicly yes.

500k in 3 days is reasonable, with an avg of 10k/hr, depends on your class and how active you are.

U sit afk between ques and u expect to get HWL? Lolol

keep turtling games

huga buga
zug zug
git gud son

Sure it is, if you are playing 20 hours per day. :slight_smile:

Noone is averaging 10k per hour in the long run as horde. Around 9-9.5k is max if you are lucky (good games, good mid farm).

2 Likes

i’m sorry but everything you just said is fundamentally wrong with the exception that blizzard might not do anything about it.

yes, them botting 24/7 DOES impact my gameplay because that means i have to play even more just to make due, which in turn spoils my enjoyment of the game.
and like Zurg also said; today these people are sitting at 500k+ honor according to honorspy, which means their accounts are doing bgs literally every waking hour of every day of the week, which can only mean accountsharing/botting is being employed by these sorry excuses for players.

4 Likes

blizzard need really wake up and do something people who account share and bots they need to get punish hard !!

500k is only apply to alliance not horde wake up