Blizzard are you kidding us warriors

Can’t really speak for pvp personally it’s not something I do these days. I’m all for targeted nerfs to specific content if they’re needed though, but this current strategy is pretty pathetic.

The paradox thing is that classes perform differently at various skill levels, but people only look at the highest skill level for the Meta. I would say, Ret paladins are usually very strong in low groups, even if they are not Meta

1 Like

There is a reasonably high skill cap when you account for keeping uptime during mechanics with the shorter melee range and making full use of utility, properly doing the rotation priority.

The problem is, all that stuff is minor because you can do decently well with a suboptimal rotation as long as you keep enrage up and you’re pressing cooldowns for big numbers, particularly on easier content which is where it is being judged, short duration easy combat where Fury is perfect and easy to play.

Fury is good right now in harder content, you can see that in the World First Race and higher M+, but it’s not standing out at all. These changes take away its only strength which is why people are upset, it will be bad after this, you estimate the impact of these changes looking at a log and see that it’s pretty dire.

3 Likes

I mean to be fair, even in the race they’ve fallen off. They’re stacking fdks for aoe.

Liquid has 2 Frost and 2 Fury and they are all competing for the top during the fight on Queen, watching the stream at the moment. But the raid is kinda designed for Fury Warriors, on Broodtwister Frost DK’s did body the Fury Warriors tho, and that was a perfect fight for current Fury.

1 Like

Crybabies everywhere.

1 Like

True, people rightly annoyed at unfair nerfs. Thanks for your contribution, nice to know you agree.

3 Likes