Blizzard can you disable corruption in PvP now ? the joke lasted too long

imagine being a billion time worse than me at this game and trying to teach me anything, wait no need to imagine

Aren’t you the random that couldn’t time 13s LOL

no, leave now

maybe you should check what they do instead of what they say, cause so far ive not seen any changes that would fix classes or pvp

So you’d rather a load of kneejerk reactions rather than them actually gathering data and feedback from the players doing the testing.

what are you even saying? theyve got feedbacks since bfa started and didnt even care and now ur telling me its beta and theyre gonna suddently care about classes balancing ? people already submitted feedbacks and they know what we want, but thye ignore it and you proved it on your first post here

The conversation was you commenting about Corruption. I replied about how it will be removed in prepatch. Unless you get something really broken like when Rex corrupted to the hilt and was doing crazy stuff in Arena.

Then you brought up Shadowlands and I responded that class tuning is going to be done in beta testing which hasn’t been going that long. Raid testing has started and they’ve invited a lot of players.

BfA is pretty much over, we are in the last patch waiting for the next expansion. We have had the odd bit of tuning here and there or fixes but on the whole they are concentrating on SL at this point.

I honestly thought putting ‘enjoy’ would be clear enough to show that it was sarcasm. Endure would be more appropriate.

They’re being disabled with prepatch

If you need attention maybe go to Karen forums instead Blizzard’s.

2 Likes

Doesn’t work anymore they fixed that atleast.

i know it was sarcasm, but the fact you’re telling us to wait more even thought EVERYONE knew how stupid corruption was at 8.3 launch in pvp ( which is like 5 months ago or something ) shows they already knew, and didn’t care, so why would they suddently care on beta ?

and i’ve already seen this website about hotfixes, theres nothing important tbh i just wanted to play enhancement in pvp which was really a pain during 2 years of bfa (maybe not first season but i started season 2) and they even nerfed it when it was already garbage tier (conflict giving an useless talent in pvp instead of the best), and then i check Avines’s stream which is a gladiator enhance and the class look as trash even tho theres plenty and plenty of posts asking for suvivability spells, but then i log in as resto and get one shoted by corruptions that are still available in pvp, because instead of grinding past 5 months i took a break, do u know how i feel now when i say that they dont care ?

I hate corruption with a passion, you are preaching to the choir. I have disliked everything from acquisition to the RNG procs and the random damage it brings. The vendor did improve things being able to get hold of corruption but I hate gear that spends it’s time trying to kill me. I had a trinket that did that from Crucible (before this system came in) because it was my bis and it was incredibly tedious.

However I realise that they are not going to do anything to remove corruption from any content until prepatch. So it’s a case of putting up with it until then.

Did they announce a date for prepatch then?

They have not. Buuuuut November is the most realistic release date. So pre patch will come at the end of September or early October.

Too bad. Was hoping for mid august or so :frowning:

Next e*stener with bad reading comprehension :partying_face:

Maybe try to put more sense into your posts, rather than emojis?

1 Like

People need to remember that corruptions came later into the expansion. There’s plenty of time for Blizzard to implement and rename it to something else halfway through Shadowlands.

Which I can assure you Blizzard will implement more things that affect PvP badly.

I mained an eng shammy in wotlk cata and touched it in 8.2-early 8.3. I’ve never done PvP on it since my data days though.

I’m not going to disagree with you, over the years enh has lost a lot of survivability, it’s not really up for debate. We have somewhat decent tools to gapclose and kite (lol?) But with a mediocre ranged offence and many mechanics tied to melee uptime, it’s of limited use.

The issue is when you’re in melee, how do you survive? Versus casters it’s always been a case of “get them before they get you” which is fine, albeit corruption has turbocharged their ability to destroy you before you reach them and if grounding totem and Astral Shift doesn’t save you, you’re pretty much screwed.

The main issue I could forsee (as said I haven’t touched PvP on enh in its current state due to the dialling back of its toolkit) is melee. We’re a melee class that struggles in sustained melee combat because we lack defensives. Warriors, DKs and DHs can self sustain as part of their offensive kits, rogues have access to leech on sin, regular healing in vial, sub has soothing darkness and outlaw has grand melee. This ignores their stuns, CLoS, evasion etc.

Survival hunter is in a similar spot. Where’s the sustain? I have dabbled in PvP on a survival hunter and you end up wanting to kite other melee because your sustain and defences are just so much weaker than theirs.

Perhaps this philosophy was justified in the days where enh could blow you up quickly. But with corruptions a lot of people can do that, so enh is no longer a melee glass cannon by distinction, but they’re still fragile in nature. Great against classes that try to run from you, but guys who want to melee with you? I can’t see it ending well if your opponent knows what they’re doing.

Instant healing waves only make impact if you spam them with the PvP talent, but once you’re OOM, it’s curtians (not to mention to completely blows apart your offensive bite, whereas if DKs use death strike they still have runes to use for offence. We use maelstrom for defensive purposes, you’re left with rockbiter which hits for balls all, certainly not enough to give someone a spook)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.