Blizzard can you disable corruption in PvP now ? the joke lasted too long

its not funny anymore

8 Likes

Ha-ha. Don’t you think gushing-stacked dhs aren’t funny?!

lucky it soon gets fully removed soon .

2 Likes

Still 2 months to go.

1. 10chars

i think 0.5 sec cast bolts are funnier

You’re still upset over not wanting to put in effort or what is it this time?

Looks like someone got one-shot by Rextroy’s Infinite Stars cheese strat in arenas.

idk, i feel like blizzard could release the worst possible system that you would still be there trying to debate me when im just stating the obvious
im gonna put effort in the game and then what? warlocks with haste will stop casting .5 sec bolts ? gushing wound will not be 35% total damage on recount? nice logic man

2 Likes

Corruption will go with prepatch. Until then we all just get to ‘enjoy’ it.

yeah and shadowlands will fix the pvp too, oh wait class design is still garbage and legendaries will be allowed in pvp, guess expansion after shadowlands will fix everything, lets wait and wait and wait

Beta is for class tuning but I don’t think I’ve ever seen everything fully balanced in WoW.

stop with your “neutral” comments, some classes have been unplayable for almost 2 years and will be unplayable in shadowlands again considering the non existing balances changes theyve made, maybe wow never was 100% balanced but it never was so unbalanced and low skill and pve gear dependant, because back then even when playing a bad class, skill was the number one factor so you could still make it work

In your opinion, what is needed to “fix” PvP.

Specifically. Not “just balance classes lol” type stuff. Exactly what needs to change in which class for example.

Same for PvP gearing/play, specifically, what needs to change in your opinion.

This is a genuine question. I see a lot of “rah rah this will suck” but not a lot of precise suggestions about what people would like to see instead.

2 Likes

Discussions don’t tend to be echo chambers here, people are allowed to express all sorts of opinions.

The Devs said alpha was not being used for class tuning instead they tested the levelling, dungeons and things like Torghast. In beta they invited more players and in particular started raid testing so they will have much more data and feedback to work with to do class tuning as they see fit.

It’s hardly neutral. It’s fact.

1 Like

Game is low skill but ur turbostuck and can’t manage to find the corruption vendor or what? no wonder blizzard treats pvp players like 7 year old children when most of you act like it

check my thread Fix Enhancement shaman PVP in shadowlands please , i could do the same thread for every class i play too

turbostuck considering i played 10 arenas last 3 months, indeed, pretty sure i went 2.3k in 1 week last season with garbage gear while u dont even have 1.5k achievement, and you talking about 7 years old when ur posting on my threads just to attack me is omegayikes
as i said last time dont post

pvp ego :clown_face:

You’re on this forum everyday crying about the next best thing that hurt ur feelings :sleeping:

leave ure cringe.

Imagine calling someone cringe when you cry about having to raid for ur bis weapons :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:
You e*sterners really don’t add anything to these forums.