Fix Enhancement shaman PVP in shadowlands please

I played enhance since forever, and it never was as bad as it is now in BFA, and not only it’s bad but you also can not do anything with this class because half of useful spells were removed

Incendiary totems stacks gave us a reason to kite because you would go in again with a 100% increased damage lava lash, got removed :slight_smile:
Stoneclaw totem shield that gave us a shield equal to 4x our attack power allowed us to go in every 30 seconds without getting destroyed to use our abilities, got removed :slight_smile:
Instant superior healing wave w/ maelstrom stacks gave us good sustain, removed also :slight_smile:

Now we have instant healing surge that heals 20k in arena (nerfed) when our max hp is 550k, interesting, and that doesnt change in Shadowlands at all, because normal healing surge does 1k hp (we got 20k hp) and improved maelstrom heals like 2k, while ele shaman’s healing surge on beta heals around 2,5k and he doesnt have to go in melee to get maelstrom stacks

Shamanistic rage, was 1 min cd and usable during stuns, now we have a 2 min cd wall that does nothing and thats our only defensive, since all of them listed above got removed/does nothing
Even spirit wolves used heal us and stun the target on summon, now does nothing
Also earthshock used to reduce opponent’s attackdamage/attackspeed, which helped us survive, removed
and i could do the same thread for every class i played, what is the point of your “unpruning” if you only unprune abilities that dont even change our gameplay?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.