Blizzard dating app

I have been waiting for Blizzards own version of Tinder like since forever. At the very least some dating app for gamers that lets you filter people based on which Blizzard game you play.

Doesn’t even specifically have to be for dating, could also just be a social networking app. Whether its for networking, finding locals that play Blizzard games, or romantically. Guild recruitment even.

Showing people based on criteria like geographical distance and allowing you to apply filters based on what ‘players’ specify they are looking for on the app.

The way WoW has evolved over the years has gradually made it harder to meet people. Used to make new friends on a daily base just by questing in a zone and adding ppl to your playlist. Since you were stuck to ppl in your own realm and there was no sharding or cross realm zoning, it would be likely to run into the same people you played with before. Which made it more likely for people to have a chat and create friendships.

Systems solved many technical issues or simplified the game in ways Blizzard deemed desirable. But they also destroyed the social aspect of the game to its core. Leveling guilds, saying ding when lvling up / saying gz so someone who dinged, grouping up for quests in zones, its all ancient history. Perhaps this time, Blizzard should add some systems that restore some of the social aspect they broke.

Reunite the popcorn in the main tread please.
I got ech buck for each tread, i don’t want to run out of buck neither of popcorn :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

WoW in the early years had been the new hot fad for everyone at school/uni
Now other games have that place. That is all

A bit off topic but one of the married couples in our guild met each other during TBC in Hellfire Peninsula. The way one of them described it to me made me vividly picture a huntress and a warrior flirting while slaying demonic boars :smiley:

If it’s for wow only name it Winder and if for all blizzard games call it Blinder.

Honestly! Just stop lol.

1 Like

Mind you, my suggestion is so good that it should be posted on Blizzards main page.

Anyway, that thread is too niche for my likes. I sincerely hope you have alternatives to turn to, in case you do run out of popcorn.

• xoxo

Maybe a blizzard app to wipe your rear after you go to the toilet.

just need a pic of bobby koticks face for that isnt it ?

it wont be bio breaks anymore…

it will be bobby breaks

1 Like

Will it allow me to bang Draenei tho?

3 Likes

That’s what Goldshire is for

2 Likes

As long as I can filter it only showing female gnomes located nearby.

[redacted] sake, Twiggz - ya made me laugh again, totally unheard of

1 Like

They already have, its called world of warcraft

You and me both for the dating app although blizzard’s lost my faith in it. Now it’s just the rp community in goldshire there keeps me in here if that becomes doll then i’ll leave aswell.

1 Like

Shut up and take my money!

2 Likes

How’s that going to work when the game is practically deserted

1 Like

The app would surely revive WoW back to 15m subs! Totally.

1 Like

Only if Kael’thas is on the app

4 Likes

Do i get to date denathrius?

3 Likes

Has been done like 11 years ago

2 Likes

Well, we already have the mission table app to play while in the toilet, so…

1 Like