Blizzard, don’t ruin Bloodfang/Judgement!

No point playing then, just getting lots of hige lvl now. Were no point re roll then. Nice going blizzard.

While that might be the case why not just let them move to one of the “New” servers that were designed for transfers.

1 Like

I have rerolled twice, thanks to blizzards poor start.

I would prefer that that these two realms are left alone at least until the server has its own level 60’s, it wouldn’t be fair for all us who rerolled to not at least have the new server feel.

When are blizzard thinking about this transfer?

It’s only the second week of Classic. It’s as fresh as it gets.

Bloodfang and Judgment are new, are they not? They were created yesterday.

Created on 30th I believe

I was implying.

FROM TO
Shazzrah Dragonfang (new realm)
Golemagg Dragonfang (new realm)
Firemaw Earthshaker (new realm)
Gehennas Earthshaker (new realm)
Mograine Earthshaker
Razorgore Dragonfang

For example.

Also Bloodfang and judgement came out on Friday/.

1 Like

Just open upp to the hige lvl players and fu the low lvl players thats on the server. That just started playing or RE roll. People are just going to quit…

Why are people worried about high level players in the first place?
Are you all expecting to become server first or something?
Cause if so we’re gonna need a lot of servers

There would have been someone though.

Edit: it’s all good for you guys, your achievements are automatically tracked. We track our own!

Edit2: If Razorgore truly needs transfers, we can wait longer than Gehennas, Shazzrah and Golemagg; surely?

Edit3(lol): I played on a TBC private server and because factions were so unbalanced they did a faction transfer, but there was a maximum level associated. Because of Gold and such things. And that was two factions starting at the same time.

Many of the level 60s have used XP exploits and might be currently using the layering exploit. This can screw a server not yet affected by that a lot.

It´s not like transfers turn your gold and char levels to zero. They will bring all their belongings too.

1 Like

When did you start playing retail WoW the first time?

Was it within a week of 11 February 2005? If not, what is the point. No point playing if other people on your server are higher level than you.

People startet on the New server, to Get away off the servers thats fu upp. And now we will getting the same exploits on the New server.

1 Like

Nobody had used XP exploits, this is just the salt running through your veins.

40 should be max transfer level for judgement and bloodfang. People try there too to get max to farm the leather adn stuff.

1 Like

Why should they lose their items and gold?

What’s wrong with other people having more gold than you?

Think you are just envious of them?

To the people disagreeing and being insulting to them, why are you against it?

not true, been some well know ways to use a bug to speed leveling and used layering, this isn’t happening on the new servers as far as we know

1 Like

Layer hopping is not an exploit and what bugs?

6+ party member exp bug.

1 Like