Blizzard everyone is asking for this! can you give to us please?

I am not asking for this,i didnt sign up for it.

1 Like

I’m guessing initially we’ll all be on our dragons in DF and that is some of their motivation behind the limit. Maybe it will come in later when we can use all mounts.

3 Likes

At least give the people the option to choose, maybe with a glyph, for people that want to keep soar having soar, and people that prefer the flying wild, so dracthyrs don’t have the same option at the same time and all people became happy. personally, I really don’t like soar, its very downgrade from dragonridng and in old regions it is useless

plz give energeers a ironman suit so we dont need mounts

1 Like

The Sky Golem is kind of like a goblin version of the ironman suit.

3 Likes

well energeering needs new fly mounts :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s literally in the game files. So there’s no real effort or development time needed. I don’t see why a winged being shouldn’t be able to fly. 100% hope they listen.

Seems to be getting a lot of requests, so fingers crossed

7 Likes

Always! There are never enough.

2 Likes

the bad thing is if u use X-52 Rocket helmet on a Evoker it does not show the rocket on the back :frowning:
imagon if it was a fly mount :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

the storage has a instant cast but 150% flyght speed, like Monks zen cloud! but yeah. 2 sec cast time 310% Flyght speed? Also super good

2 Likes

X-52? isn’t that the heritage for Goblins?

2 Likes

This is seriously killing a lot of my enjoyment of playing a dracthyr. Its incredibly frustrating playing something that is so close to being awesome, yet misses by a centimetre. It is totally demoralising and immersion breaking playing as a dragon with wings and having to get on a flying mount to get around. Maybe it seems petty but this simple thing means I probably wont bother to continue playing a dracthyr in the future.

I struggle to see any major downside/imbalance that would come from dracthyr being able to function as their own mount, with the same speed and restrictions as any other flying mount. Lets be honest, the evoker feels pretty half baked as it is, having this simple ability would transform the class into something really fun.

The depressing reality is that blizzard probably thought that giving this ability would harm mount sales

10 Likes

that is kind of what blizzard excels at
 if you ask me personally

5 Likes

remove soal cooldown and let them fly without a mount wtf blizz, can’t we just have fun? It’s just a game, why do yoau have to be such party poopers

9 Likes

what storage?

1 Like

I could go for “needs flight skill” requirements. Not buying the spell but rather regular ability purchase.

2 Likes

some unused spell i saw on Wowhead too.

2 Likes

Absolutely, this. Cannot fathom how they came so close to hitting the mark and yet miss the obvious.

Soar is fine as is in dragonflight areas - the vigour penalty on the mounts makes the occasional Soar still useful, so a small cooldown is fine.

Outside of dragonflight areas, though, it makes no sense. There is a distance where Soar is optimal over normal flight (not too close, not too far, the Goldilocks zone) - is that worth putting a complete dampener on people’s fun? You have mage portals, shaman heartstones, druid instantflight and herbing, etc. But a small possibility that in pre-expansion content Soar might save you a few seconds means it HAS to be on a cooldown.

5 Likes

Then Demon Hunters will want to fly? It maybe why they removed it?