Blizzard everyone is asking for this! can you give to us please?

DH have smoll wings tho.

1 Like

Doesn’t stop Illidan from flying like a big beautiful bat!

but illidan got big wings tho. he got wings like a nathrezim, while DHs themselves have smaller wings.

1 Like

Indeed, but things like Faeries in Ardenweald have small wings and they fly just fine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

get energeering to evoker it will make it alot easyer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yes please, let me soar the skies!

also a tank spec would be nice

5 Likes

yeah why cant that be a thing when the worgen also have something similar.

Or remove the stupid cooldown on Soar

7 Likes

noting beats a MM hunter on a goblin glider just shoot u enemys while u glide down :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

‘Flying wild’ would be max flight speed, which is slower than Soar.

4 Likes

u can still do “sling shots” what allowes u to travel with 900% movment speed for 2 mins so why do u need flying ?

Guess I’m a outlier here …
I personally don’t want my Dracthyr able to fly normally.
I mean I’d rather transform them into a dragon with Tarecgosa or sandstone drake

yesssss ++++ wow need more tank. black/bronze/red dragonflight tank spec

1 Like

I definitely support this, soar is fun but when it’s on cooldown it’s completely immersion breaking to have to use a mount while I have functional wings. I don’t see an issue if they could make it function like any other mount having a cast time and not usable in combat etc.

5 Likes

Pleaaaaaase, we look so silly on mounts!
Scream louder people! Make them listen!

5 Likes

Blizzard: no we abandoned that spell because it looked fun and exciting its always been our policy to make the game worse to forfill our vision of a crap mmo - Ion the Inept

my problem with soar is that i can’t keep soaring i’d have no problem with the mode if i could actually keep soaring once i used it

4 Likes

we are begging :pray: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Druids get flight form, but the race who literally have wings can’t perpetually fly without being on a flying mount? :rofl: Someone needs a slap for that dictate during development.

5 Likes

druids have always been the devs favorite child that’s why they can be op almost a whole expansion and never get nerfed :smiley:

after Metzen said Malfurion Dorkrage was his favorite character so it makes sense that only druids get to be super special awesome sauce

Please re-add this. I can’t stand playing a dragon and mounting to fly, it’s stupid.

Plus there isn’t a single mount I can use that even makes sense in my headcanon. It’s just wall to wall ridiculous.

8 Likes

I’m going to bump this topic in hopes that Blizzard pays attention (they won’t). Such a small thing that would add so much to the race/class.

Being forced to walk around with those ugly wings bouncing around and not being able to use them kills the race for me.

5 Likes