Blizzard has hired you to add something to the game, whatever you want! What do you add?

A new feature, transmog, playable race, whatever you want! What would you add to the game if you could add just one feature?

2 Likes

Removal of all the elfs, and then add Visage forms for Evokers that’s not only elf and a human.

I’d redo all player animations.

All weapon types would have different animations. Each race would have it’s own moves. Casters would cast with their staff/spellbook and so on. This would also involve making the spell effects look like we’re in the year 2024 not 2004.

Basically, what you’d expect from a good fantasy video game.

2 Likes

Transmog set to the character item slot rather than the item itself, no more having to use transmog toys/mounts or running to the NPC in town as the look wont change when equipping new items.

5 Likes

I would revert 80% of classes back to their Warlords of Draenor state.
The other 20% (specializations such as Marksmanship Hunter) would go back to their MoP or Cataclysm state.

1 Like

NPCs having smarter/more personable interaction with you, making it more realistic - especially the ones you regularly visit, so they “know” who you are, maybe even recognising you through your various alts? - add some humour etc

2 Likes

“You know you really remind me of (insert alt)…”

4 Likes

I can only pick 1 thing? That’s hard…

TL:DR: Redesign the game so that “go go” mentality is non-optimal and flowersniffing is for any facet of it; ie. make flowersniffing the speedrunning default.

2 Likes

Mobile App to do the in-game Pet Battles; be it challenging other players, doing WQs, leveling, etc.

3 Likes

Removal of all mog limits.
It no longer make sense
And then i would add so just the class would show in pvp.

2 Likes

Just one is hard to choose…

Ugh!

Changing how the hunter pet system works, would probably be it for me.

• You can collect pet appearances. When you tame a beast, its appearance is added to your collection.
  • You can apply an appearance to one of 4 basic arch types: DPS, Healer, Tank or Support.
  • Each arch type is then customizable with a small talent tree (which also has a 'standard build for people who don’t want to put time into it).
  • You can save presets of arch types with a certain appearance and talent build and name them.
  • Pets’ AI will be updated similar to what the devs have been using.
  • Pets will also get loyalty (think reputation, basically). This grows over time as you complete any type of WoW activity with your pet being there with you. It will have 4 levels. Each level gives you a cosmetic reward for that appearance. Think things like: A selection of collars or even armor for the pet, special visual effects, and when maxing level 4; a unique version of that appearance. All these things can be changed and applied at a barber. Similar pet appearances will share rewards, but any unique model will have its own rewards.

That’s pretty much what I would do. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Housing with a crafting profession >:)

4 Likes

I will return Customer Service back.

6 Likes

I’d add seasonal leaderboards and entirely new reward structure for m+. It’s the biggest feature of current wow but somehow rewards are awful.

I’d make everyone gay

2 Likes

Ban rmt/bots

They catered to arachnophobics so I’d like to toggle all races into Dwarves, seeing as we don’t have enough.

1 Like

Damn you

No, bad gnome, he said add!

3 Likes

Update player models. Make them more true to the vanilla models but with upgraded graphical fidelity and animations.

I don’t like how they changed the animations for a lot of the models nor what they did with faces for a lot of the models.

Nelf female running animation looks so bad compared to what it was with the old models.

2 Likes