Blizzard is abandoning solo & casual players in 9.2.5

That message was loud and clear from their part as well.

43 Likes

My crystal ball isnā€™t to hand, why exactly do you think this?

23 Likes

Looks like thereā€™s heritage weapons for Dark Iron Dwarves.

3 Likes

if onlyā€¦if only

2 Likes

Am I casual? Am I solo? What am I? What do solo players do? No dungeons? Is that the criteria?

I play with a friend most of the time, but theyā€™re not always on, so I queue for m+ solo.

1 Like

Youā€™re a Lvl50 Gnome and your name is not Chromiā€¦yet you know whatā€™s going to happen in 9.2.5 and itā€™s not abandoning Mythic Raiders?
:thinking:
Iā€™m calling shenanigansā€¦

8 Likes

ā€I wish Blizzard did something new for onceā€

blizzard does something new

ā€NO, DONT TRY SOMETHING NEWā€

27 Likes

im gonna say it again, add more 0% mounts to make the solo playerbase happy.

I would legit add a mount with zero drop chanse just to make u happy for ur carrot on a stick

5 Likes

Drop rate has to increase, too rare ;(

these ppl just wanna do same old content over and over again. thats whats fun for them.

2 Likes

But their friend got the mount on their 5th run, and they did 30, so it has to increase, to be fair!

1 Like

EZmodeā€¦one glitch drop and there would be chaos on the Forums.

What you really need for hardcore gameplay, is a mount that when it drops, causes character perma-death and deletes itselfā€¦ Blizz should call it ā€˜Binkyā€™.

3 Likes

Such a sensitive bunch. Donā€™t be weirdā€¦ itā€™s really weird.

3 Likes

Every time you kill the boss the drop rate doubles.

2 Likes

Massively multiplayer game favours people playing together over solo play. Shock horror!

11 Likes

To be honest i didnt expect them do anything for 9.2.5 at all, other than cross-faciton stuff. So it is better than nothing, which is exactly what we usually get the end of expansion. 9.2 would last for like 10 months either way.

3 Likes

I donā€™t mind them adding all of this stuff, but Iā€™d really like them to look at people who donā€™t raid and do M+ as well and throw us a bone. At least increase the legacy damage buff in Legion content by 1000% and add cross-faction guilds, grouping, communication and tagging outside of War Mode.

Iā€™m really not interested in doing CN or SoD again, or doing old dungeons as M+. So what do I get in 9.2.5? Nothing. And thatā€™s fine, they arenā€™t obliged to give me anything. But that means that me and others like me are going to unsub until 10.0. So itā€™s in their interest to at least give us something.

14 Likes

Legion and BfA, mog farming was one of the more fun things to do in past expansions during content draught.

5 Likes

They could do something with Pet Battles, more Pet Battle dungeons or events like Celestial Tournament.
Iā€™m surprised there is no Pet Battling in Zereth Mortis considering itā€™s a zone of crafted pets.

7 Likes

Is that a fact or a suggestion?

1 Like