Blizzard is abandoning solo & casual players in 9.2.5

YouTuber/streamer: “this is actually great”

Everyone: “finally Blizzard listened, this is great”

8 Likes

Ok but what do solo and casual players actually want?

• Does ZM’s slow grind for gear need to go above ilvl 252? Which is already above M0 gear?
  • Do all world quests need to keep up with the ilvl offered by the current patch?
  • Do you want more Path of Ascension or similar mini games to work through?
  • Should M0 be queueable?
  • Should honour gear keep upgrading beyond current cap but with ever higher prices?

Or was there stuff in past expansions that was more engaging for the solo player but has been dropped?

3 Likes

It was supposed to be a joke, as double 0% is 0%.
But if you have to explain a joke it’s not a good joke…

3 Likes

The guy responsible for the legacy buff system is now back in Blizzard so hopefully it’ll get updated to Legion.

4 Likes

Well… We’ll get cross faction m+ and stuff at least.
So imagine how filled with available keys and raids our premade finder will be at least.^^

I ran out of care fuel but this is me trying to remain posetive.

1 Like

Could someone give me a link to this loud and clear message, it appears muffled and foggy to me :frowning:

3 Likes

Has anybody ever told you that in your profile pic thumbnail you look like a rat? :rofl:

4 Likes

All the time… All … the time…

3 Likes

But to anyone confused

Here is me. A Fennec fox!

One is a a vulpine race. Other is a Rodent… I know its real mental work to tell the difference.

3 Likes
4 Likes

You don’t look (or usually act) anywhere near as happy!

All hail The Horned Rat

8 Likes

Oof Mariux xD Oof!.. >< Hits taken!

3 Likes

sincerely? i could live in zereth mortis for a while while farming mounts and pets. But 1 year of this… is too much. Im a man with little claims.

Dont care about gear (with my main im able to do what im interested in) and queueable dungeon (maybe for achievements but sincerely…)

Path of ascension was a meh content. Same for the venthyr one BUT could be an intersting way to kill time (with a better implementation).

Someone talk about celestial tournament and battle pets. Could be an idea. Ar archeology. Its low effort content totally forgotten.

I proposed in a thread a solo scenario based on raids just to see the story without pug LFR.

Just my 5 cents.

EDIT: but they have to balance classes. With my BM hunter is all simple. With this poor toon is all painful. Some alt is simple (lock and pally) and some other difficult (fury and priest) some other average (monk and ele shammy).

8 Likes

Beat me to it!

Spent too long looking at Skaven pictures

https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Skaven?file=WAR_Skaven01.jpg

2 Likes

re-rolling warlock right now. brb

3 Likes

Was unsure whether to go with Horned Rat or Grey Seer, but just picked a random of the latter before I too got stuck :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Horned rat was a great shout. If I ever decide to lower myself and play a Horde character it will become my mission to make a Vulpera warlock and put together the best damned Skaven transmog I can.

2 Likes

Do I embrace the Happ… Or turn to the Rat… Decisions. Decisions…

2 Likes

i mean… you can get like what 259 ilvl gear just from Daily/Wqs?

that seems pretty damn high for the moment.

for those that dont know, just do your “dailies” everyday, spend your Cyphers on the console, and you will unlock higher ilvl world rewards!

they are shafted like the rest of us who dont clear raids on the Tier tho… just even harder lol!

2 Likes

this is the main misunderstanding about cusuals. some of us doesnt give a crap about ilvl (its useful just to have a smooth life).
As i said 10 posts ago zm could be a good filler but the pet\anima\mount content cant fill the game for 1 year.

4 Likes