Blizzard just nerfed feral dps by 20%

They do not play exactly the same at all. And as a Warrior main since nearly 15 years and an avid theorycrafter during my sweaty years I think I’m pretty qualified to say that. TBC normalised rage generation and along the way made several considerable changes to the spec (not least of which is swapping out Death Wish).

And honestly I don’t have any issues at all with Fury Warrior in 2.4.3, the point I was making was that we can’t all just make a big fuss to get Blizzard to change the class how we want it just because we don’t like how our class looks going into the new expansion. We’re not going back to patch 2.0 so deal with it.

When WOTLK comes around I will have to deal with the fact that Fury Warriors will not be in their T7 state, but their heavily nerfed ICC state where they’re uncompetitive until Tier 9.

Thats fair, and if Blizzard confirms that the energy change was done intentional and not by accident you wont hear me say a single word more about it. But currently w/o further info, or rather with mixed reports and them working on Feral energy I feel (biased feel) that the energy change back in 2.2 was not intended to mess w/ powershifting.

We will have to agree to disagree till A) Blizzard says something or B) They don’t and nothing changes.

oh no! you poor thing! XD

3 Likes

woth no changes s1 and s2 gear wouldnt have any requirement

looks crestfallen

Don’t bother explaining this to these Monocats. They don’t get it.
They want to powershift, only powershift and think a guild brings them because they are “amazing”, they claim it is about “fun” but most of them are quick to mention their dps loss.

You should have seen the discord, it was pathetic.
The boomkins found it pathetic.
The restos were having the time of their live watching the monocats in despair.
The tanks didn’t give AF, because nothing changes for them.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/001/298/monocat.jpg

and this is why everyone with half a brain was/is “no changes”

Read this in Taliesin’s voice : WTF BLIZZ, THIS IS WHACK - MAKE KITTEH GR8 AGEN - seriously though, try and avoid another sheet-show. Us druids have been behind for THE ENTIRETY of classic. We. Do. Not. Need. Nerfing.

in the meanwhile, feral is the only “dual-spec” in the game and the reason I ll play it. I guess we cannot have it all right? And thats the spirit of classic wow, no one is perfect, everyone has pros and cons. I will be able to tank dungeons with my druid, while also questing and grind on the open world much better than any other tank.

Blizz give ferals their 20% dps back and i promise i ll stop snipe healing just to top meters!

Paoktsis, Holy Paladin

Get reck’d furries.

Blizzard, you have now ruined the most fun and engaging DPS spec in TBC. People have been looking forward to coming back and playing it for years. This nerf is 100% uncalled for and totally unnecessary since ferals weren’t even strong to begin with.

Please revert this change and let the underdogs(cats) fight for at least some sort of viability.

Well, if the normalization of rage and the swapping of death wish and sweeping strikes completely ruined a part of your class thats the main selling point for you, then yes please do. I wont ask you do sit idly by while blizzard does things you dont agree with.

I find it hard to argue dps loss/gain since I dont care about it. Say they took out tactical mastery halfway into tbc, and are now leaving it out for the entire expansion. Would you be okay with that? Especially since its pretty clear blizzard is nitpicking whats worth #somechanges and what is not.

U can argue all u want, but all I see are a bunch of people who cant fathom the idea that we want something not based on dps. And the fact that it hardly effects you, outside of your relative place on the dps meters (WITH powershifting were on par~ with fury warriors btw), but you’re still arguing against someone who will be affected by this for the entire expansion makes me believe there is a massive lack of sympathy on these forums. But then again, nothing new here.

And the “everyone will want balance”. I mean I know the internet is childish, but this is just the “my brother got a cookie so I deserve one aswell” argument. You’re already a pretty hefty child baby, u dont need another cookie.

That’d be a good.

Feral Cat dps is massively boosted in Tbc compared to classic.

But i guess its the usual “waaa my class is bad i want it to be boosted so its better than everyone else”

Uhm, I didn’t see a single druid mention dps loss. Literally every single comment I have seen was arguing the contrary. There were some “interesting” people in the druid disc. I dont see how a couple of people being children on discord is any argument, thus far uve made some noice but said very little.

Its weird how the one argument your trying to have is nonsence and the rest is just jibberish. I hardly care that some guy who spends his time trolling on discord things im pathetic. It seemed kind of hypocritical to me.

Read the standpoint of literally everyone arguing for powershifting. Then make up your opinion.

It has to be fixed…

1 Like

I read it, But the thing is, if you want to revert classes from 2.4.3 then you have to revert a big portion of the game.

Changing a patch to a previous just because it benefits one class spec is both selfish and dumb

That’s what I’m afraid of. That blizz have to dig deep in code to change that.