Blizzard moved my characters to a non-PVP server

So I’m back thrilled to play WOTLK, finding out that my old server Zandalar Tribe(RP PVP) is gone and all of my characters are moved to Hydraxian Waterlord (RP Normal).

What is this? Sure I enjoy playing on a RP server, but the most important thing for me is to be on a PVP-server. So now my characters are stuck on a normal server, that by the way has almost no players.

How do I come in contact with Blizzard? The in game ticket system only sends me automatic answers recommending to “report bugs” or to write on this forum.

If I remember right the initial plans would have included removal all EU English language RP realms but that was changed to keep one of the RP realms, in this case PvE one. It was announced in June and at the time there were free transfers available to other realms though I don’t know which were available for Zandalar Tribe.

1 Like

Im sure there were free transfers, but I activated my game time in mid august when the free transfers were closed.

How could I have known? Maybe send an email next time?

EDIT:
On my second ticket I was able to get in contact with a GM. Here’s the answers provided. (Shorted down my questions)

Question: I didn’t know of any server merge. Please move me to a PVP-server.

Question: How could I have known of the free migration? Couldn’t you sent an email?

1 Like

This is pure bull****. A typical Activision way to treat your loyal years long customers. My characters were transferred to a **** realm with extremely low faction population. Now I’m expected to pay them to fix their lack of proper communication?