Blizzard must take action against ppl quitting M+ mid dungeon

Say you haven’t played any other online games withoit saying you haven’t played any other online games.

How do you explain that blizzard has an automated system for toxic communication but not for this type of toxic behavior.

This kind of mentality doesn’t make us move forward and keeps enabling this kind of behavior.

The system is already exploited, but the ban can be revoked if found unreasonable after the banned person makes a ticket.

This comment doesn’t make sense. What you mention already happens.

This not crying, it’s an attempt ti force blizzard to start correcting this toxic behavior.

Please explain to me how they have an automatic system in place already but it wouldn’t work in the case of M+.

That system is flawed, just like I mentioned, I’ve got warnings when I havent typed a single word into the chat other than pinging during pulls (and there were no leavers, the key was timed too), and went left on Atal’Dazar instead of right.

Because griefing people by reporting them for almost no reason is not toxic? Surely that will help, give the trolls more tools to grief others with. Brilliant idea to add an exploitable system to a bad situation to make it worse, because that’s what would happen. You either accept the fact that what we have is the lesser of two evils or you can keep doing this hysteria.

You did not respond to my question, you just mentioned the system is flawed yet it’s in place already.

If it’s there already, and considering the bans can be revoked, why not use it to try to correct this toxic behavior?

The griefing already happens and at that point there’s a human involved.

I once again ask you why it wouldn’t work for mythic + quitters?

Is already answered before. People are just going to afk or ‘sabotage’ the key till someone else finally leaves, when there is a punishment in place.

My man, if he goes AFK he gets reported. You fail to comprehend the entire reason of my post. That is literally the entire reason of my post. You are not contributing at all to the discussion.

If they go AFK they are sabotaging the key and we go back to the toxic behavior mentioned in the TITLE OF THE POST!

Which part is not clear that the devs don’t want to invest manpower into dealing with stuff like this? (inlcuding reviewing bans and such) Did I stutter or what? I already told you. You either don’t understand or don’t want to understand, which makes this conversation utterly pointless. Bye.

Another “no you” response. Another response that doesn’t respond to my question.

As mentioned several times, that system is already in place. What part of that don’t you understand? Did i stutter?

You have a good day too.

Can you show your lock name so i can avoid you or leave your key?

i’ll show you mine if you show me yours. Wink Wink

The player goes ‘afk’ or ‘by accident’ pulls something else, or stands in a circle and dies. I am making contribution to the discussion. You just does not like the messages.

oh gosh i don’t know how i didn’t consider that. You’re right. Thank you for pointing that out.

I’d say I finish about 90% of keys. That not constant but it’s enough to be slightly fustrating. So what if it’s slightly over time or people aren’t playing to you “incredible” skill level. If you finish a key a couple minutes over so what. I say this as someone who’s had minimal problems in s4 and only time I’ve had arguments in keys is one m0 when I was trying a new spec

There are too many variables for Blizzard to put in a system against this. Not to mention it would get abused and then they’d have even more work dealing with all that.

Sometimes muck happens and you gotta deal with it.

You know a gamemode is toxic when whenever someone suggests anything to make the Toxicity stop the community snaps back with other ways to be toxic to not be flagged as being toxic.

1 Like

And when you point out the toxicity, your the toxic one

When the suggestion is making the game mode extra toxic, it is not a good suggestion.
Keeping people in a key who do not want to be there anymore is only going to be negative and will be more annoying, more toxic and will cost you more time. There are no pro’s. Only cons.

And the OP has literally being toxic himself. Expained in the 1st message.

1 Like

The solution is to stop doing keys and accept that you won’t be getting higher gear.

Blizzard only really did stuff when they were found to be filled with perverts and the customer base got the knock on effect of that stupid social contract bs that now has people speaking even less out of fear that even saying the most tame of things will get them silenced in chat.

I think the best solution to this is make it so delves add to the vault, make it repeatable with scaling up to hero tier loot from a successful run.

Would stop people being forced to interact with m+ and its terrible community.

Pretty sure this is going to be a thing, iirc they’re removing the PvP part of the weekly great vault as PvP gearing is significantly easier in TWW and Delves will be replacing it.

M+ should never have been a timed piece of content imo, they could have made harder/challenging dungeons without having to put a timer to it.