Blizzard plans for low population realms?

Hello,
What are Blizzards plans about low population realms on TBC Classic?
I have Alliance character on low pop 99% horde realm - Ten Storms. Do you plan any merges or combined realms like in WoW Classic. Or can you provide free character transfer. I wont pay 25 euro for a transfer.
Thanks.
Best Regards

I do not recall there have been any realm merging in WoW Classic?

Customer Support doesn’t handle Free Character Migration, that falls under the community team. FCM’s are also from high to low population realm.

As we approach the moment when WoW Classic players will make the choice to move on to The Burning Crusade Classic (version 2.5.1) or stick with Classic Era (version 1.13.7), we will be connecting many Classic Era realms during maintenance on Wednesday, May 19.

This means that in each region/locale, we will create connected realms among groups of Classic Era PvP realms, or groups of Classic Era Normal realms, or Classic Era RP realms.

In this region, we will connect:

• Mirage Raceway, Nethergarde Keep, and Pyrewood Village
  • Ashbringer, Bloodfang, Dragonfang, Earthshaker, Gandling, Golemagg, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Skullflame, and Firemaw
  • Dreadmist, Flamelash, Judgement, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Stonespine, Ten Storms, and Gehennas

Our goal is to maximize the opportunities for Classic Era players to establish strong communities and carry on enjoying their way of play. We hope to see healthy populations of connected realms for Classic Era players, and we’ll continue to monitor and consider further connections in the future.

Thank you!

Oh the “Connected realm” technology. This is not a server merge where all servers disappear into 1, that confused me.

The link for other players:

Is still a community team decision.

Yes, I didnt explain it correctly.
I wonder, Do Blizzard have any plans to apply this on TBC Classic.
Couple of realms in Europe seem to remain dead.

You’d probably do better posting in - https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/wow-classic/the-burning-crusade-classic-discussion/288 - or there may well already be threads about it.

1 Like

I have same worries. I play on Flamelash EU. according to ironforge.pro wow classic server population, my server has around 300 players total. that is hardly enough! I hope for a merge very soon. Not willing to pay 25 dollars pr character for a transfer.

Post it on tbc channel not on The Actual Classic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.