Blizzard please tell me how we can help you

Please tell us how we can help you getting rid of bots, and no the ingame report system dosent work, give me a person I can contact and I promise I will record bots and sending it in daily but I just want to see something beeing done with bots yesterday.

I wanna love the game but with all these bots in Classic its so hard, I beg you, please…

@Kaivax

Didn’t you make a similar thread here that got moved?

You can send in additional video evidence to Hacks@Blizzard.com while you may not receive a personal response from that email, they will be investigated and marked for a future banwave if they’re misbehavin’.

They will not take direct action on request or tell you the result of the report through any other channel.

1 Like

Similar yes, if it got moved or not I dont know anything about.

The problem is that I dont see the report a player in the game working, I dont know how many times I have reported these bots and sending proof to a mail where I dont know even if someone will look at it within a year is not really optimal eaither, thats why I would like to come in contact with someone at blizzard and see how I could in someway help them out becuse I am just so tired of feeling helpless and that blizzard dont do anything, the banwaves dont work, they need to take action right away when they have an report or other proof right away, the bots earning real life money on this and making a new account thats free and getting a sub and get the 58 boost up again is making them earn money faster then they would be able to if they went from lvl 1 for example.

What I am trying to say is that they earn so much money between the banwaves so they dont care, take action right away and in the long run having account botting would not be profitable anymore.

Please do not repost threads. The MVP answer in this thread is correct.