Blizzard pls fix the queue times, which you've messed up succesfully!

If you want retail features go play retail.

3 Likes

We already have retail features like character boost, alliance having Seal of Blood, feral got buffed some days ago, etc… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s kind of cute to hear players still believing that “being a retail feature in some shape or form” is something that prevents Blizzard from adding such a feature to TBC classic

3 Likes

Not everyone pvps. You are a minority and no one actually cares

Mhm and we don’t need or want anymore. My point stands.

If you want TBC to have retail features why do you want TBC in the first place?

I’m pretty sure most people plays TBC because of PVP.

3 Likes

No, only the horde does other than that pvp is not populated in either of their games…

Well these threads keep growing like weed.
And thus must be cleansed thereafter.

You meta slaves caused this and no one else.
My polite advice is to reroll. If you want merc mode then please google search for Retail WoW.

Right, it is always someone elses fault :roll_eyes:

What are they gonna fix? That you followed your meta desires?

No technical fix for this.

R E R O L L faction.

Not everyone hates retail for the same reasons you do, just saying

1 Like

Cmon mate, it is player created problem, blizz helped but the core problem are players

Just way until you find out that the feral buff is actually tbc like…

If you get free choice, you expect the game to work…

God help me… but im actually starting to like hearing Horde complain about the ques. Sadly its like… 5 of the same people making most of the drama.

To sum it up, the ques are high because most Horde players wanted to be Belf, UD and Orc for pvp purposes. And most of the Alliance side does not care about PvP. Yes yes, Human Perception is broken, but its only broken vs Stealth. Where as Belf Silence is good against everything thats not War, Rogue or Hunter. Orc are good against everything that can stun, and UD are good against everything that can fear, charm, sleep etc (Multiple classes).

Low skill people saw the top guys playing, and instead of putting stupid hrs into the game they said “Oh, he is an Orc! That must be why he is sitting on 2.6k rating!”. No, no its not, its just the cherry on the top of the mass skill and whats most important the people you play with. You can be the best player in the world, if you play with 2 scrubs you are going to be hard stuck on low rating.

So dear Horde players who “Chose horde to play with friends” re-roll Alliance, you can get your low rating there too, and now ! as an added bonus ! You can complain that you are 1k rating away from the score you think you deserve because the racials are bad ! yay.

3 Likes

Silence is good against these classes tho. I think 99% of the “just reroll”, “go back to retail”, “player created problem” guys are as clueless as you are.

2 Likes

I dont really understand how Blizzard messed up here with the leveling boost. It would have eventually come to this point anyway.

Blizz messed up by not closing horde character creation. But thats about it. They should have stoped Hordes from cloning characters, boosting and if there was more than 1% more horde on a server should have made it impossible to make new chars. And when i mean population i am talking about 70’s.

2 Likes

Skipping vanilla content grind has nothing to do with it, people flocking to one Faction caused this.

Blizzard gave people the freedom to choose and they chose in a way that caused this so this is caused by the players