Blizzard removed Garrosh calling Sylvanas a 'B'

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EgW8z3LU0AMi9VE?format=jpg&name=small

So… This word was too aggressive and needed to be removed, but other things you are putting in game or have put before is not so bad.

Ok…

World of Contradicraft

107 Likes

For once I agree with you, that should have stayed in.

I was levelling a random char when I came across that interaction made it memorable and “real”.

It feels false and overly sensitive to remove it now.

53 Likes

genocide, mass murder, torture and even rape is fine.
But someone saying the “B” word is not okay.

Guess they just want to make Garrosh look good to redeem him. Either that or a certain writer didn’t want his girlfriend to be called a bad word.

51 Likes

Sylvanas is not just a B but a C.

28 Likes

Lol, I guess they’re terrified of the SJW crowd now. Makes sense though since they’re based in NA.

24 Likes

They also changed Enslave Demon’s name.

3 Likes

But… Why? There’s got to be a good reason for this, no?

What, did someone at Blizzard HQ look at the dialogue and felt threatened by it, and decided to change it? That’s just… Don’t know the right word for it.

3 Likes

Heh, didn’t believe you at first but sure enough.

If you need to insult someone in order to talk them down, you’re doing talking down wrong. If you can make them feel worthless without throwing insults, that’s the true art.

Back in my days, we had eloquent ways of belittling others. We didn’t need to resort to insults. It’s great to see Garrosh following the old and true ways now. Such a shame he’s on the wrong faction.

3 Likes

Instead of enslaving demons, we subjugate them…

I mean… There’s not exactly much of a difference. One could argue that subjugation’s a worse word than enslaving.

3 Likes

Orcs aren’t that intelligent though. A simple B should suffice :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t care even a single bit about the change. I just thought it was interesting that they would do that.

I wonder if they changed the name of any other spells. :thinking:

That’s where you’re wrong. Just because they look savage, they can be intelligent. Just look in the mirror. Or maybe don’t.

1 Like

Cool story bro. That would not align with Garrosh his character tho so your comment is invalid in that regard.

Also yes im aware you’re baiting but there is bound to be one that has this exact pov.

7 Likes

Garrosh did nothing wrong, Sylvanas is a dog

11 Likes

Well, if that’s the case, they need to remove the line that from Maiev that calls Dasdel Stareye a “b*****d.”

Don’t get me wrong though, I don’t agree with them and it was likely only removed because a few loudmouths from twitter got upset and said loudmouths don’t even play WoW

4 Likes

“…watch your clever mouth, ma’am!” >:i

17 Likes

I’d act surprised but I’m not, you gotta expect this kinda thing from a company based in the snowflake capital of the US.

4 Likes

The reasoning will be “something something feminism, something something sexism”.

18 Likes

why do you people keep feeding this troll ?

4 Likes