Blizzard /spit in the eye of the playerbase

Really not, but thanks for admitting defeat… and then going back on your word with a continued post. :3

Going off of what you said and what you’ve done, yes. That’s what we judge people off of? You did the same to me in the first place.

Okay! Glad you asked.

You say your views are more ‘in the middle’ but then you post more stuff that actually is against LGBTQ+ stuff quite frequently and without ANY understanding of it while spouting heteronormative views.

Calling them fanatics, even. Can we please have non-binary gender option? - #865 by Tahra-earthen-ring

Yeah, this Pelagos is a problem - #231 by Tahra-earthen-ring here too.

Give back old character models and animations in some form - #92 by Tahra-earthen-ring intentional misgendering

We need more female gamers - #204 by Tahra-earthen-ring saying guilds excluding those of some nationality or gender is not racist or sexist.

Thanks for Wrathion! - #45 by Tahra-earthen-ring you talk about there being some sort of ‘agenda’ when things are put into the game that are not heteronormative.

Have fun

Automatic PvP flagging is unacceptable! - #554 by Tahra-earthen-ring more really bad comparisons.

Give back old character models and animations in some form - #97 by Tahra-earthen-ring Sexism too

Give back old character models and animations in some form - #102 by Tahra-earthen-ring right here you actually make a sexual assault reference of ‘you know you like it’.

Give back old character models and animations in some form - #75 by Tahra-earthen-ring intentional misgenders, again.

Give back old character models and animations in some form - #84 by Tahra-earthen-ring again

Give back old character models and animations in some form - #88 by Tahra-earthen-ring and again

Could probably go back to find more ones I remember examples of, but for now that’s all the time I have. So yeah, I know what I’m talking about in regards to your views on the subject.