Blizzard start regulating your game now?

It’s simple, buy a token, a legitimate transaction. Sell on the AH get gold. The purchaser has bought their game time legitimately via the AH for gold. The person who bought the token from Blizz legitimately paid the buyers subscription at a premium.

It is not legitimate to pay someone real money to boost you. Its a very simple system.

Multiboxing is not botting. Some multiboxers are very efficient at making gold. Others aren’t.

A week ago i seen a hunter multibox attacks a druid multibox in nazjatar… Hunter won. Was great!

It is blizzard game, blizzard rules. You don’t decide what is ok and what is not. They can even ban you for a whim. All these multiboxes threads are more annoying than multiboxers themselves, same go for non-stop moaners and complainers.

Dont like the game? Dont play it, vote with money.

1 Like

These topics have been going on for years and years.

I doubt multiboxing will ever be made illegal, it has been allowed in WoW from early days, it is not exclusive playstyle to wow either, in other games multiboxing is most efficient way to farm also and this is acknowledged and accepted as commonplace.

I predict a change in how gathering nodes work again.
I doubt they will make multiboxing illegal, they do not need to regulate it, they already stated they consider it acceptable, people have tried to twist, turn and redefine what multiboxing means over the years in their own vision, it doesn’t matter until it breaks the game in a way the devs dislike, then they will change it if they deem they should, that is their prerogative.

I am truly sorry if i reacted in a somewhat irritated manner, but most reactions here to me look they are just meant to provoke people.

So like i said, Blizzard controlled poll using the launcher for something usefull this time?
So people can actually voice their opinion, as i am convinced this will be negative towards the multiboxers?

This insanity needs to end, the botters, boxers and advertisers.
World of Warcraft needs to remain a game and not turn into a job, it’s off putting for a lot of players who just might turn away from it just because.

16-03-2020

Just now again some douche bag from twistingnether clearing nodes with 10 characters at once…

and a bit later there were 3 multiboxers who look they are botting, are we going to turn a blind eye still?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.