Blizzard take action

Now apologize and delete your posts that are nothing but misinformation, if you have even shred of honor.

4 Likes

no you just ban the people using fake/illegally obtained money from the supermarkets,or the streets and its called prison

that sounds very different from ur statement in the firstpost

Protip: donā€™t take Azzul seriously.

Search his name on the forums and you can see his other marvelous works of fiction, Though you neednā€™t bother, he basically copy&pastes the same thread.

ah i see yeah itā€™s litterally the same thing lol

well not exactly.i make posts about the hypocricy of people like you.you people have destroyed classic entirely and the rest of us make posts about it.and there you come with your 0 logic ,childish arguements type ā€œim pro gamersā€ attacking everyone that make similar posts,calling them stupid or retards,like youre not the biggest one.im sure you got banned for a while and im gonna report you again for targeting people in the forums.thats before i put you again on ignore like half of the forums have already donne

search this guy.he goes in every post that he doesnt like,about premading or other similar topics,maybe because he gets a lot of gold/money from some alt, flaming it,so that everyone fights at the end.noone bothers with him to answer so he targets people.he prolly got banned so he now avoids calling people names.

im going to make the same topics over and over again,since theres a huge playerbase having a problem,with the way kids like you,constantly abuse the game.and im not gonna ask you about it.and if i see you go around targeting people im going to report you again and again.

Thatā€™s hilarious and ironic.

No, I havenā€™t. I just argue against peopleā€™s double standards and blatent hypocrisy. Which is why the two of us donā€™t get along.

Iā€™m older than you Azzul. Iā€™m nearly 30, youā€™re early twenties at the most.

Remember what happened the last time you reported me? Iā€™ll remind you, it was the same thing as the last time you made your worthless thread:

NOTHING.

Iā€™ve broken no rules.

I really dont care about you.thata why im ignoring you

Yet you call people idiots and morons

Ofc you did.thats why you try to behave somehow better.

Every post that you appear ends up like this.full of flaming and toxicity.and it gets out of topic.most of the people say their opinion without flaming everybody else.youre incapable of doing it and you say youre 30 years old.thats sad

Anyways cba with you

Funny, you said that half a year ago.

Yes, if somebody is going to be an idiot or a moron, Iā€™m going to call them an idiot or a moron.

If you donā€™t want to be called an idiot or a moron? Donā€™t act like one.

My behaviour is literally the same. You can also see from your previous threads that every single one of my posts is still there.

If your post gets reported and you get banned, the reported post is deleted by Blizzard.

Because I argue against toxic people.

Do you actually think youā€™re the ā€œheroā€ here? Youā€™re the villain trying to demand that others play your way. You canā€™t stop people from premading, nor can you stop people form boosting or doing GDKP runs.

You canā€™t dictate what other players do.

And if their opinion is wrong, Iā€™m going to argue with them. Or donā€™t you remember that you were the reason I flamed you in the first place?

I give each person one opportunity to have a polite discussion with me. If they choose to be an idiot, I remember their name.

Again, youā€™ve said that multiple times. Youā€™re a broken record stuck on repeat.

Theres no greater hypocrit other than yourself

You "support"the authenticity of the game yet youre in posts about boosting,premading or other abusive aspects of ā€œyour progamersā€ 2020 methods which keeps us from enjoying the game,flaming everyone

Its your method to destroy every post that you dont like.id understand it if you were 12 but man,being 30 years old acting like thisā€¦i dont know if i should feel sad for you or laugh

Anyways.youve got 1 more report
Maybe youll realise that calling idiots and morons ,people you dont know over a game,shows how little and frightened you are irl

Correction.you re the toxic one.and no those people you refer to,including yourself,invaded to classic,with retail tactics,trying to force everyone else play their way.were trying to play the game as intented.as it was designed.they didnt make a game ,having boosting in their minds.

I wouldnā€™t call myself a hypocrite, my stances donā€™t contradict each other.

ā€œAuthenticityā€ refers to the game itself, not how the game is played.

I donā€™t believe in limitting the way that players can interact with each other, and I certainly donā€™t believe is adding heavy restrictions to the game just because people are behaving differently to how the playerbase of old did.

Blizzard should do something about people trading boosts for RL money, because that is against the rules. Boosting for gold? Allowed. Premading? Allowed. GDKP? Allowed.

I understand fully, and what I understand is that youā€™re whining because people arenā€™t treating this game like your beloved Vanilla. Classic ISNā€™T Vanilla and it was never going to be.

You were never going to go back in time to when people didnā€™t know what they were doing or didnā€™t play efficiently with goals in mind. People have had 15 years worth of experience with this game, they know the fastest routes to achieve their goals.

Again, worthless.

Iā€™m actually as outspoken IRL as I am here.

I donā€™t think you know what toxic actually means and are instead using it as a buzzword to describe somebody that you donā€™t like.

Nobody is forcing you to play efficiently. Thereā€™s plenty of No-world-buffs guilds, thereā€™s even world-buff-less stats on WoWprogress.

YOUā€™RE the person trying to force YOUR way on others, not me.

Lastly, you donā€™t know how the game was originally intended to be played. Hell, Blizzard themselves didnā€™t even know, that much was obvious through the very game design.

It wasnā€™t until TBC where Blizzard actually started focusing on individual aspects of the game, which is why TBCā€™s PVE and PVP aspects were both greatly improved.

Nope.calling people idiots and morons is called toxicity.either you like it or not.

Im not trying to force anyone to play the game the way i want.im trying to defend the game from becomming a korean goldfarming mobile mmo

The majority is tired of this bulā€¦ your bullā€¦ just watch the ingame tradechat and classic youtube channels

I really doubt you speak this way in your personal life.i think all this toxic anxiety of yours comes from the fact that you dont speak at all.you should be mature at 30 years of age.youre not loud.you just flame people,acting like you said the most important thing in the world

Anyways im not your psychiatrist.you wont achieve anything anyways with your attitude.

If you dont agree with a post ,go in and say your opinion.youre just acting like a sily 12 year old calling people names,hunting likes from other 12 year olds,pretending youre in some Ted talks.and youre a grown man

Remember about an hour ago when I said ā€œIf you donā€™t want to be called a moron, donā€™t act like a moronā€?

By removing premades and the ability to choose how one runs their own groups?

Thatā€™s calledā€¦ Forcing people to play the way you want them to.

That isnā€™t the ā€œmajorityā€.

No, people actually have a hard time getting me to shut up.

Mature enough to accept that people are going to play the way that they want to, and not the way you want them to; you mean?

How about mature enough to keep my own word? How about mature enough to not say ā€œi report uā€ every other post?

Pot calling the kettle black, there.

I assume youā€™re familiar with that old saying?

I did. Then you chose to argue with me and revealed that you were, in fact, an idiot.

ā€œLikesā€? You just said that the majority agree with you. If the majority agreed with you, Iā€™d get ā€œlikesā€ by parrotting what you sheep are saying.

So which is it, am I seeking ā€œlikesā€ or do the majority agree with you? Because those two statements contradict one another.

I donā€™t recall specifying my gender, only my age.

So i could bot right?dont tell me its against the rules."i should play the way i want"or i could just scam people right?

You earned that by behaving like a spoiled 12 year old

No you didnt.you said" ahh azzulā€¦search this guy".
youre the biggest one i told you

You make absolutely 0 sense

If youre a girl i really feel sad for your future husband

Thanks for proving that you havenā€™t read a single thing that Iā€™ve said to you:

Botting? Against the rules.

Look whose talking!

Youā€™re the one crying that the game isnā€™t played how you want it, not me. Iā€™m the person arguing with people that are parrotting the same rhetoric without actually knowing what theyā€™re talking about.

Thereā€™s a bunch of people here (like you) that say ā€œThis is bad because Asmongold says its bad!ā€.

Iā€™m referring to our first argument at the beginning of the year. Or have you forgotten your three other threads?

Must be nice having short memory.

Iā€™ll simplify it for you then:

Someone who wants likes, says things that people agree with for likes.

If majority agree with you, me get likes by speaking your rubbish.

Me dont speak your rubbish, me donā€™t get likes.

So how then, can I be doing this for likes?

And now youā€™re assuming my sexuality? Or even my belief in marriage?

Iā€™d say quit while youā€™re ahead Azzul. But you were never ahead.

Immagine watching asmongold.as a 30 year old

Most of us are crying because the game isnt played the way it was designed.meaning,you want to do a dungeon,you do it.you dont get boosted.you want an item,you roll for it.you dont buy it.we wouldnt care if it didnt affect the rest of us but it does.see how ignorant you are?

Since you dont understand what an example is,let me use some other,that you could understand.a hot fix in retail is when people abuse certain "weak"systems in the game.by your reasoning,hotfixes shouldnt happen and people abusing those systems should continue doing so.basically you want us to keep our mouths shut,while you keep abusing the game

So you didnt say your opinion.you were refering to some older post and i should remember your opinion .like its that important.but you didnt say it now.did you?you just came to flame

Man even if you selfidentify as a dog or youre a bi,lesbian or w/e you want to call yourself,youre the same uninteresting to me.you still make 0 sense and i pitty any future partner of yours,either he is a man,a woman ,or a horse even

See,i dont see this as a contest.i want to enjoy the game.do you see now how toxic you are and why i feel sad for you.btw,i dont give up.i just dont have the time or the will to have flaming "discussions"with you.i dont feed myself with confrotation.i dont have the need to.so i keep ignoring you

You literally linked one of this videos in your first post, hense why I mentioned the name.

ā€¦My god, you really donā€™t read, do you?

No, boosting existed back in Vanilla too. Make a new alt, get to lvl10, ask a guildy for a quick RFC run. Happened all the way up until late WoTLK when the dungeon finder was added.

If that was the design, master looter would have never been added. DKP systems would have been banned, too.

Youā€™re one to talk, you literally just ignored my Asmongold example in this very post.

No, hotfixes affect the way that players interact with the game, not with each other. Youā€™re trying to limit peopleā€™s player interaction, not game interaction.

Theyā€™re not the same thing. If you donā€™t understand that, youā€™re not in a position to question my mental capacity.

Thatā€™s not what Iā€™m saying, idiot.

In our very first interaction, I treated you as I do with every new face. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and spoke to you respectfully. You chose to instead act like an idiot, so I have treated you like an idiot ever since.

What I am is of no relevance to you, so perhaps you might want to stop bringing it up?

Nobody is stopping you from enjoying the game. Seriously.

No, I am now as I have always been. I argue with the stupid, in the hopes that they see the world from a broader sense instead of sticking to their little black and white view.

If people like you werenā€™t so stupid, I wouldnā€™t be calling you stupid.

That makes no sense.

ā€œme ignore you, but me also respondā€ - Azzul 2020.

are you losing it?who are you to give me or others,the benefit of a doubt?youre nothing.
youre constantly wasting peoples time.see why people stop responding to you?you literally wasting their time with countless links and quotes and then when you fail to convince anyone,you start cursing,like a failed human that you are

you brought it up.you tried to be smart now you feel annoyed so you started

people of low intellect,like yourself always curse,because they cant actually talk.they think they do

you are literally trying to convince people that its normal to pay for boosts,instead of actually playing the game and that we shouldnt speak,otherwise were all idiots,according to you

btw,you should get a permaban from these forums.now get out of my post psycho

ā€¦See, this is exactly why people think youā€™re off your rocker. (Thatā€™s slang for nuts)

Your very first post that I read made me think you were stupid (which you later confirmed), but as Iā€™m aware that some people get angry and write without thinking, I gave you an opportunity to change my mind; as I do everyone.

First impressions, Azzul. Most people here do change my mind about them. But some more extreme cases (you, for example) donā€™t.

If youā€™re whining on the forums without actually understanding what youā€™re whining about, then your time clearly isnā€™t very valuble.

Iā€™d rather people learn than ignore. But some people (you, yet again) are lost causes.

And weā€™re right back to: If you donā€™t want to be called a moron, donā€™t act like a moron.

No, you brought it up.

Statistically untrue, oneā€™s chose of words isnā€™t a reflection of oneā€™s level of intellect.

Besides, you donā€™t even know how sentences work. How can you possibly think youā€™remore intelligent than anyone? How many times have I told you that a comma and a full stop require a spacebar afterwards?

It is entirely normal for people to provide an in-game service for gold.

Having broken no rules, that isnā€™t going to happen. You also donā€™t get to decide what should or should not happen, and you donā€™t get to decide which threads I do or do not post in.

Moron.

your arguemets

full of nonsense but ironically

but

but

and you call me

lets see