Blizzard - There is a Solution - See Below

Problem with this is you could split up some friends without knowing it… Triage like this is hard to do cause you can create some unfair situations pretty fast.

Okey. My argument is that your suggestion is mentaly challenged and would make people quit. You would break up friends and on PvP realms there is a 34-66 ratio so making them balanced will never happen unless you forcefully factionchange people.

My suggestion is instead to splitt up the PvE community so they can be tighter and dont have to worry about who people are as they are always the same group of people. More inclusive and it is easier to slay dragons if you know everyone in (virtual)person.

1 Like

I absolutely agree with you - it was a Hypothetical designed to cause a discussion and Highlight the broken state of those 3 PvP Servers

1 Like

That isn’t an argument - it has no basis in accepted server population levels or any forum discussion - its just a quickly hashed rant - I think you were asked for a Cogent Argument

Why give a solution people don’t want?

it’s obviously not what people want - but Gehennas and Firemaw remain broken and harmful to the Classic Community as a whole - and many would immediately disagree with that statement until they drilled into the background of those servers existing in their current state and did a 1+1 - they are broken and should be fixed

At this point, I cant really say are you trolling or not, but what we see on forums is NOT players dissatisfaction with Gehe/FM. We mostly see begging to transfer TO that servers in their current state.
Seems to me you are among few who see them broken, might be OCD with their PVP tag?

they are broken because they are too large - and because mono faction PvP servers should not be seen as a Meta to join

Had they been PvE servers they would not be mono faction

that’s interesting - maybe Blizz may merge some WotLK Realms

And i gave one. But you are apparantly also to dumb to see it. See below.

Blizz have done so before and probably will again - they don’t have to faction change anyone to balance PvP servers - they just need to blend the Mono-Faction PvP servers - have you been following the hypothetical argument - I think many for are coming to the conclusion your English may not be great - I do speak a few other languages if that would help - we can move to your native language server if that would help you put things in context

Get lost troll.

Crikey - English is your first language? WoW Forum - we have a problem

lets start with the alphabet

A is for apple

This is extraordinarily crude and invasive, lol. Blizz would likely port over some of the retail cross-server tech long before becoming desperate enough to forcefully shuffle about tens of thousands of players.

And before you @me don’t even bloody pretend that you’re in regular contact, with even 1% of a megaserver’s pop so it’d make literally 0 difference toward your gameplay loop whether the random stranger you meet is from Firemaw, Gehenas, Mograine or w/e else.

solution was a fix human’s racical PvP trinket - remove it or change and we will have faction balance

No, english is not my first language.

Now, get lost.

@Herbertwest: Ermm… False, unless you superspecifically only mean WotLK:C realms. Retail has connected realms, so does Classic era and as was linked by someone in the thread, TBC:C had the consolidations. All of those, while not exactly named merges, had most of the effects of merges. And sadly, ALL of them caused problems, too… :frowning: Up to and including people getting some of their characters unrecoverably deleted. :frowning:

That is absolutely fantastic - thank you for correcting my understanding - this illustrates that Blizz have previously set a precent for balancing Servers.

They should get on with it

@Herbertwest: Hmmm, at least some people would… and with their personal situations could argue that balance was not at least the major goal of them… But since I am somewhat prejudiced in this case, I will let others post their views on that detail, too. I am sure we will see some quite interesting posts. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.