Blizzard trolling again

The emissary for today (for me) is an item level 435 reward.
I hand in the quest with anticipation,
A cloak. a freakin cloak
Really, really.
Cloaks should be removed from cache rewards once we have the Legendary.

4 Likes

Cloaked.

/10cloaks

Well… I got gloves from everything… Chest, Nightmare and Heroic Warfront :sweat_smile:

Heheheh, rip

Where is your Hartley’s now? *cackles manically*

Knowing my luck I’ll probably get a neck piece.

At least it’s an improvement on a 415…

Invasions still give 370 - that’ll be useful

Working as intended.

Ion sends his regards and tells you better luck next time :smile:

2 Likes

It’s like being awarded an awesome amulet while we are forced to wear the Heart of Azeroth, I mean, why even adding amulets to BFA loot to begin with?

Has anyone actually thought about the people that straight up dont want to do the leggo cloak? so they get their cloaks?
I.E. cloaks with different stats for lets say pvp maybe?

1 Like

Will feel so so good every time a supernice corrupted cloak drops from end of dungeon chests :joy:

yeah I am sick of getting cloaks.

Worst one I had on weekly quest caches was a unique raid ring of the exact kind I already had…

• Weekly chest rolls if you are going to get a upgrade or not.
  • If you are going to get a upgrade then it decides by how many ilvls.
  • The higher the ilvl the lower the probability.
  • If you roll and get a low level upgrade. Then it need to decide which equipment slot to upgrade.
  • It usually picks the equipment slot that already has a high ilvl for the given season.

^Is my subjective analysis so take it with a grain of salt.

Most players should have the cloak by now. Which should be your highest ilvl piece.

A lot of players are not going to get upgrades the first week of a new season. Which in turn means that the probability of getting a cloak should be really high.

If you would not get a cloak it would probably be on the same equipment slot you upgraded recently. So if in the past two weeks you upgraded your belt by 10ilvl, you would be getting a belt today instead of a cloak.

Fortunately I didn’t get a cloak, but I did get a helm from the assault, normal and heroic warfront. RNG definitely likes to troll from time to time! :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.