Blizzard, why the hell did you screw up Echo?

Except MS being horrible.

1 Like

'kay, they could all move to the US and play on the US servers. ;3 Not like all of these people are not getting absurd amounts of money, if it’s such an advantage they would be doing it tbh. Just like they ALL race/faction change if there’s a 000000000000.1% DPS increase or whatever.

1 Like

It might be doable first reset, might not be. A lot of mythic end bosses don’t die in the first reset.

And they’re free to play on NA servers if they really think it’s such a big advantage.

Jeath lives in USA and playes on Eu servers and playes for Echo

There are EU players in limit though?

Next tier mythic kills will be at minus 5%.

1 Like

Pickpawkit —> BOT

1 Like

I don’t care about this world first pew pew speedrun rush rush esport crap, get this out of this game.

9 Likes

You made my day

Screw Echo. They are just rats who left the ship when it was supposed to be sinking. I’m rooting for Method.

3 Likes

its like rigging a football tournament

Rooting for the people/organisation that turned a blind eye to literal rape and grooming of children, yikes

7 Likes

Method is dead, I’m sorry to bring you back to reality

Shumensko… what an idiotic comment. Even ppl at Method are gonna disagree with you on that one pipo :clown_face:

1 Like

They are 3rd atm.

1 Like

On one hand, secret Mythic mechanics and such are cool.

On the other hand, this is a gigantic advantage for Limit and it’s a real shame because Echo have been playing flawlessly.

Method is 9/10, far from dead.
But…

Imagine thinking you’re supposed to stand by people who cover up sexual assault allegations.

1 Like

It was the Administration of Method that betrayed their players.

1 Like

It’s very traiterous to distance yourself from people who cover for people that commit extremely vile criminal acts, I agree

4 Likes

I’m going to end our conversation here, as you’re ridiculous.

3 Likes

Have a nice evening!