Blizzard, why the hell did you screw up Echo?

You know the world is round, right? You also know its kinda big.

That means that when its midday in Europe its 4am (ish) on the West Coast. That means that its always going to be an imperfect race because even if all competitors exited the starting blocks at the same time there would be complaints like “xxx has to raid night shifts and it affects their performance”

So whats your solution? Make the world one timezone and flat because I’m not getting the leap to volcanos and insane thinking, the world is what it is - its a frickin big round globe - how do you propose we “address” this?

Count clear times.
Total time spent clearing the bosses.
The guild with the smallest amount of total time for the whole raid wins.

It’s quite simple. :blush:

Of course there would have to be a set timeframe in which you need to clear it to qualify.

Or just hours elapsed from the time they first got to raid. But this isn’t “Blizz’s” problem to fix which is the whole point.

I don’t care if its first past the post or if they factor in the time difference. What I care about is that disingenuous eejits somehow manage to blame Blizz for a boss having more health than people thought it did.

could even put in average item level also, the lower the better

Oh I agree about that.
I also really don’t care.

But yes; this is a player created thing.
So ‘we’ the players can decide on a fair solution to the time difference thing.

The US based guilds probably just don’t want to because… advantage. :man_shrugging:t4:

Dude can you read, total dmg players must deliver has been REDUCED, means less dmg means she transitions earlier not later, and there is nothing about Mythic difficulty. And NO we don’t have to assume that, they should state it clearly. Not to mention that 5% reduction in dmg of the players isn’t exactly 5% of her health. Wrong statement at least if they meant it to be 5% of her health it should have been stated differently. They should’ve state clearly the % at which the encounter ends in every difficulty. Cheap tricks.

I’m still not quite sure why everyone’s throwing a fit over the fact that the US get 2 extra days and the EU 1. Surely you just add 48/24 hours (or however long it is between regional resets) to the US/EU times to get a world first time, to make it line up with the Asian servers?

Blizzard must announce that the mythic difficulty differs then normal and hc, because the setup of the raid would’ve been different, every preparation would’ve been different.

Blizzard should give you the tatics and a video guide too?

The objective of mythic is to people go “blind” there and not follow PRT guides like all guilds do for normal and hc. There were bosses with secret phases, like Argus, who none knew about, apart of data mining, until Method reached it on RWF.

blizzard favors the US

it reminds me of the blizzcon s1 bfa, where there was a tsg which had win vs the best turbo had (and it was the favorites), all this to win the us

(it was impossible that a tsg win a turbo car dk s1 bfa no up it was the worst class)

they do lots of ups and hidden nerfs (written on no patch notes), for example in s2 shadowland they reduced the armor in pvp combat

yes blizzard # esport is a joke

(sorry bad english :smiley: )

1 Like

Actually it was a cheap trick. What a shame.

1 Like

Very simple, Limit will start clear at the same time Echo do, they would have equal amount of time to do it every day (4 hours for example) and they stop when the time stops, and they start when the time starts next day. And like this for as long as it takes them, who ever kills her first wins.

I miss the EU guilds that didn’t have a problem beating US despite the time difference :weary:

I just noticed that it said ?? (Aura #468) (1)
This is actually a trigger. Normally, and currently, it would say:

Apply Aura: Triggers Spell Based On Health % (1)
Value: 50%
Value: 45% - Mythic
PVP Multiplier: 1

And now it says that again. It apparently changed everywhere for a few hours on WoWHead. Probably a whoopsie on their end.

So yeah, it was health. That was pretty clear.

But even if we ignore that… what else about Sylvanas happens at 50 something?

Remember it’s a trigger. It’s not a cooldown, it’s not a spell queue, if it was to do something else at 45% we did not know, but if it were that would be below 50% so that settles that problem.

The whole internet was speculating about it and talking about it not because the datamining wasn’t there, but because they doubted the accuracy of the datamining, but it was accurate. Of course it was accurate.

They just missed it. And people were telling them and everybody else about it.

2 Likes

No, no Echo this win is for Limit.

1 Like

Lol.

Mythic always differs from hc. What a silly comment

2 Likes

Blizard’s bot?

Blizzard despawns N’zoth during a Limit pull
“fair, rational”
Blizzard hotfixes Sylvanas’ HP
“WOAH WAIT WTF BLIZZARD DEAD WOW DEAD PULL THE RIPCORD THEY FAVOUR NA”

2 Likes

It was a really great strat though, they should have let this one stand. Not least because Blood DK could really use a win.

This post is so ignorant.

200k people on Twitch watch this race, and just by that it’s not only 0.1% of player base that cares.