Blizzard's complete Incompetence

Thats what they did, and people cried in threads like this.
The common theme here is people crying and everything somehow ending up being Blizzard fault. Apperently they are running a day care center.

2 Likes

People cried for days when they thought about layering. NO CHANGES. I WANT THE QUEUES AT THE START FOR MAH AUTHENTIC CLASSIC EXPERIENCE

Oh come on, don’t be so naive. There’s been a lot other things ppl asked that Blizz flat out ignored. They only listen to what they want. Heck, how many ppl are now crying for free transfers and server consolidation, and yet Blizz maintains their paid service (save for the occasional, temporary wave of free transfers) ?

Lol? Dude what is classic TBC experience of horde player? Like fighting 15 horde vs 7 alliance in Arathi Basin? That was your real classic and TBC experience back in time. Because yeh you had faster ques but on many battlegroups you were always outnumbering alliance in Battlegrounds out of primetime. You talk your stuff remembering how great it was, but it wasn’t. Stop squishing how perfect it was. It wasn’t because players themself did it by rolling factions with clear racial advantages and then cried about infinite que time. You got fixed you got your faction to faction BG by now so your ques are fine. Dont try to squish it around.

You are not a costumer, you are a customer. Do you make costumes?

You pay to access the servers, THAT IS ALL, you don’t pay for a fair or balanced game.

1 Like

Didnt read but yeah.
Blizzard asking recently for constructive unoffensive proposal while my only though for 3years is:
Delete blizzard team.

You missed my point entirely. I was talking about layering. Calm yourself.

Well, a lot of people are crying for the transfers and their cost now, yet I still see them costing the same 25 euros they always were. So what’s your explanation for, here?

Well, judging by number of posts about free transfers and total number of eu players by ironforge.pro, total number of crying posts is less than 1% of playerbase.
If we substract double and triple…posts, alt posts and comment posts, mules smuggling herbs posts etc., there is probably less than 0.5% playerbase affected with that problem. Granted, they are loud, but every minority is loud.
Im not saying they have no right to ask, they do, but problem is simply pretty minor in grand scheme of things.

I could say the same thing about ppl complaining about layers. What evidence do you even have to say the contrary? Let alone the fact that there might be fewer ppl complaining simply because many just quit, hence the dying servers?

Well, I agree we dont have true numbers which would get us right conclusions.
All we have is if.pro data and that data says eu players dropped by 16% since tbc peak, which is pretty low retention imo.
When P3 starts in few days, we will have much more clear picture how many actually quit.

And you somehow can’t see how this relates to the point you were trying to make in your previous post?

I seriously don’t understand why you have such a jaded view against ppl criticizing Blizzard’s policy about transfers, but even you can hopefully see how little sense you’re making.

Especially considering that people here is just giving their feedback, saying Blizzard shouldn’t behave the way it does, so your imaginary point about numbers etc. is absolutely irrelevant.

What jadded view against people?
I said they have right to comment.
I just wanted to shed some light with numbers on your claims that there are lot of people who quit or/and cry for FCM. It might be your perception that problem is huge-lot-big, but in numbers it is pretty minor, thats it.

Forum impostor got paid again and quarter rewards await.

Filtered only EU English PvP realms to make data relevant I get 17584 players stuck on dead/dying realms out of 69284 total. How is that a 1%?

1 Like

And what kind of light did you shed? You have no numbers to speak of, and especially none to prove that one claim was listened to and the other wasn’t because more ppl asked for it, rather than - say - because it was more convenient for Blizzard to do so, financially-speaking

We were talking here about number of complaints on forums, as that is only number we have about players who actually complained.
You just assumed everyone on low pop realms complains and noone of us knows this, they might even be happy on low pop realm, but majority faction.

As I said, we dont have full accurate numbers, all we have is if.pro
And that numbers tells us not a lot of players quit and we will see will raid participation get to record levels of tbcc.
Again, Im just comparing your perception of “lot players quit and complain” against math numbers.
Dont need to take this personally.

If players are are happy on dying realms, how do you explain constant decline in their population, while Firemaw/Gehennas population rises?

There it is. Per character.

The claimed lost subscriptions, even if there are any, are about 10 Euro month. Transfering 3 characters is 75 euro, say 7 months worth of subs. We dont have to know the numbers to know subs mean nothing versus lost microtransactions and the oppertunity to get them.

Thats the difference.

come to firemaw. 50-50