Blizzard's complete Incompetence

Some players of majority faction on low pop realms might be happy, but for reasons like fear-of-missing-out and guild decision and uncertain future of pvp realms, they still go for megarealms.

And yet you still somehow defend their behavior as “listening to the playerbase”? They only do so when it doesn’t hurt their pockets, that’s all

Or you can just delete „their game“.

You might not know this, but u can’t reply on forums if you don’t have active subscription
that’s why threads about server population are dying out

Or they just gave in and used paid transfer, so nothing to post anymore.

No, I think I was on the other end of it - the “constant crying” in situations players put themselfs in, tyvm.

And again, Blizzard had all the means to avoid this (and still do), and didn’t (and still don’t). Because they only listen when it’s profitable for them to do so.

where do i start?!?!

Blizz supplies servers/game !

Blizz does not supply players/players choices !

Just because everyone else left the game/server doesnt make it blizzards fault ! nor their responsability to “fix” as you so put it !

Re-roll , migrate … all ur choices !

karen warning@OG

That just mean the game is broken…?
It’s like saying “you can cheat on this game, but that’s player’s fault”…?

Blizzard dont control what people choose to do ! if i want to play on XYZ realm i will play there , if i dont i will either move or reroll… NOTHING about those choices are blizzards they are MINE and MINE alone !

What is it you dont get Karen ?

So the paid transfer is not a choice?

And OP, this is nothing to do with Blizzard, it’s completely a player made situation.

1 Like

They would have avoided this if they stuck to their plan. There is a solution, 25 bucks little man, put the coins in my hand.

Agreed. One which Blizzard tried to prevent initally.

After reading 52 posts, here are words and expressions that I couldn’t find :

• Commercial gesture ;
  • Customer satisfaction ;
  • Listening the customer ;
  • After sales service.

And many other terms that constitute the customer relationship.

Go back to 2010, people like me knows that Blizzard took care of us and EVEN if the solution was not perfectly found, we were listened to and got compensation.

Answer me that OP still had the choice, answer me that he’s from the minority, that doesn’t make any sense. HE’S NOT HAPPY IN THIS SITUATION and Blizzard doesn’t care.

It can be 5 cups of coffee for us, it’s a little dust for them, which could generate much more value.

1 Like

You are just stupid dumb troll nothing more.

The only thing that I am saying is, that I am paying customer, and I have the complete justified right to receive perfect product, which obviously 100% horde server as Alliancer is not!

I know that I might be ignorred, I might not receive free tranfer/server merge, but it´s not just about it, it’s about the message we are trying to give to Blizzard, to finally wake up and do something with their game.

Once again, it’s not customer problem, that they have mismanaged servers, and we should be the ones “fixing” it with paid service into their pocket! NO, they must fix this issue and players should expect it from them! And not just let us be milked with every single EUR that they can smell

A transfer costs 66.6 regular coffees in the store or about 8 fancier starbucks coffees where I live. It is 10 packs of cigs or whatever other crazy comparison. Hell I can afford 1.8 months of very fast internet for the price. Sure if it cost me 1.25 eur i would transfer in a heartbeat, not for 25. Some friends decided to come back to wow and i decided to join and saw my realm with 10 people online on my side. I am not buying 100 coffees to bliz to unscrew me.

Just don’t pay attention, pls. This inferior russian schoolboy with 1-digit IQ is a walking shame and he knows nothing about this game as well as he knows nothing about the difference in prices for different regions. Sometimes I truly wonder if he actually troll or just that dumb. Yet it could be funny to bite him just to see him fail and selfown again :>

2 Likes

Yeah I know, he is spamming all the topics, just a idiotic stupid troll, maybe even undercover Blizzard spy lol

Back in WotLK we had the same situation on Gordunni realm. During prime time it was completely unplayable (10secs delays), guilds had to change their raid times. I might be wrong since a lot of time had passed, but if IRC back in the days Blizzard just shut down all the transfers to our realm, both free and not, so your statement about “blizzard can’t control what people chose to do” is quite wrong. It’s their game, their rules and they can control every aspect of your gameplay if they want to lol

1 Like

Fully agree my man, saying that 100% horde controlled server isn’t poor game/server management is irrelevant.

It’s Blizzard’s issue and they must wake up and fix their damn game.

delicious.

you turned out to be weaker than I expected. Russophobia in topics in relation to Russians and av has fallen by 90% . The troll in me is pleased :blush: on 101%

1 Like