Blood elves are the better thalassian elves

I mean they have everything.

They control the kingdom of Quel’thalas including Silvermoon and the Sunwell. They have customizable Ear sizes. They have 4 different sets of eye colors. They have body jewlery. They have fabulos hair styles. They have an undamaged cast of leading lore characters. And they’ve got the best possible allies in form of the Nightborne that will aid them in their time of need. Void elves and high elves need to go home cause they are drunk. They’ve got nothing on the blood elves.

10 Likes

Here we go!
Sinaaki where’s the popcorn?

13 Likes

Its not even worth popcorn at this point :woman_shrugging:t3:

13 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Void elves are nothing.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Void Elves are Blood Elves therefore Blood Elves are nothing.

3 Likes

blood elves are night elves therefore night elves are nothing.
night elves are devolved trolls therefore trolls are everything.

3 Likes

Ugh.

Personally I’m not satisfied with Blood Elves customization, you seem the opposite. I never thought Blood Elves player were this easy to pleased.

For High Elves, depends.
Technically you could be right about having nothing. However, depends on what do you mean by ‘nothing’.
In terms of culture, High Elves are rich; in terms of lands, not so much.

As for Void Elves… well, they’ve something that Blood Elves don’t have: knowledge about the Void. That’s something.

Its really sad at this point.

1 Like

I like your guild name

I have to admit I would be more happy if we got more hair styles and some magic tattoos on the bodies. BUT what we got is good too. I am not so greedy that I would attack blizzard over shortcomings. We got some good things. Is it expandable? Yes but that is future music. Time will tell if they add more customization options.

They are the human culture mostly. It is the blood elves who still honor the heritage of Quel’thalas the best. The heritage armor questline shows it the best. These survivors were present when Kael was forced to destroy the Sunwell. That is also part of the culture which all current blood elf leaders have in common. Liadrin, Lor’themar, Rommath and Halduron. They all were there when Kael renamed their people into blood elves.

We have something else going for us. The golden rule that is … Goth GF>Regular GF.

1 Like

It still a valuable asset that Blood Elves don’t have.
I think some High Elves honor their heritage but they haven’t had the chance to show it in-game.

I’m a Death Knight tho, none Void Elf would date a fetid body so I cannot give them points for that.
… Unless there’s particular Void Elf with debatable appetites.

Not enough popcorn for the subject.

1 Like

Ehhh buy me a bruto and i can have debatable appetites. Also Female Blood elf is close enough.

:flushed:

Implying Blood Elves also can’t pull of the goth gf look?